I'm back!

Getn off

Registered
First ride after back surgery in July. Well, I did sneak a quick "round the block" ride last month.
It felt soo good. Man, I sure missed it. So damn relaxing. Zen.
Couple hundred miles total, which did include a couple 145 stints according to the tattle tale button! Lol
Rode with a few buds on harles and a yami. Boy, something sure stands out in the pic, eh? Haha
Sure love my busa.
Was great to be back in the saddle. Back felt fantastic. Actually real good to stretch it.
Winter in FL, a great time to ride!
Troy

image.jpeg

First ride after back surgery in July. Well, I did sneak a quick "round the block" ride last month.
It felt soo good. Man, I sure missed it. So damn relaxing. Zen.
Couple hundred miles total, which did include a couple 145 stints according to the tattle tale button! Lol
Rode with a few buds on harles and a yami. Boy, something sure stands out in the pic, eh? Haha
Sure love my busa.
Was great to be back in the saddle. Back felt fantastic. Actually real good to stretch it.
Winter in FL, a great time to ride!
Troy

View attachment 1590190

Congrats! I know the feeling. I had an extra frustration. After my low side in ‘00 on my Suzy 1400 I managed to fix it hobbling around with a stiff leg months before I could bend my knee enough to get on and ride.:confused: Once I got on though, I rode it non stop until I needed gas!:D

Thanks gents.
Yea, for sure felt great! Funny how quick 140 happens on these things. The damn tunnel vision was tighter than I remember Haha!
The 3 black cruisers and mine, something out of place? The 3 black cruisers of course!
I was tail gunner. Very long straight 2 lane 55 zone. Lead decides to pass. They made it up to around 80, move right, and then this yellow thing blurs past at 140 accelerating! We got to lunch and they all said. FCKU dude! How fast did u pass us. I pushed the tattle tale button! Haha
Troy

Thanks gents.
Yea, for sure felt great! Funny how quick 140 happens on these things. The damn tunnel vision was tighter than I remember Haha!
The 3 black cruisers and mine, something out of place? The 3 black cruisers of course!
I was tail gunner. Very long straight 2 lane 55 zone. Lead decides to pass. They made it up to around 80, move right, and then this yellow thing blurs past at 140 accelerating! We got to lunch and they all said. FCKU dude! How fast did u pass us. I pushed the tattle tale button! Haha
Troy
Looks like you didn't lose any mobility on that pass very nice.

Back