I'm Back........

det45

Registered
Hello all, it's been awhile since I've posted. How are you all doing? As you all know I am a staunch conservative and active member of the Tea-Party. Before the 2010 November elections I said I would be available to answer any questions. That offer still stands. I have been knee deep at school working on my BA in professional aeronautics. I am in my last year and like a dummy, I saved all my hard classes for the last year. Anyway I am back and ready to dialog. I must add that I am disgusted with the behavior of the democrats and current administration (State & Federal). Without going into details I will tell you that the American people are starting to wake up to reality and see these crooked Politian's for who they really are. As I said many times before, we are taking names and numbers (Both GOP & DEMS) for 2012! I hope you all had a great holiday season and I'm sure you all are looking forward to a great summer riding season, I can't wait!.......det45 :thumbsup:

SCHOOL Man!!!! It's kicking my butt but getting it done! Just a few more months and I graduate.

Wb det.... Embry-Riddle DAB campus grad here.

Good for you! :thumbsup: I graduate this October. Wish I wouldn't have saved all the hard classes for last. I hate math and Embry Riddle is all about math! You should know as a graduate......det45

Back