I'm baaaaaaaaak

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Well sorta, I got to ride the green nemisis today, first time on 2 wheels since I killed my baby back in Sept.

What a sweet ride, I noticed today the 12 tips in really nice and I dont seem to have to counter steer as hard. He has Metzeler's and Heli bars, I wonder how big a diff these make. Suspension also seems smoother than the busie, and the moan from the pipe was the best part.

Thought I might need some time on her to ease back in to sport riding, but it was just like uuuuuuh riding a bike
biggrin.gif
You never forget...

green_red_004.jpg

please tell me that your brothers bike and not your's.
wow.gif
Glad you got back on the horse.

Nice looking, second bike. Get that Busa rebuilt! Atleast you are on 2 wheels again. Congrats!

ooop's sorry maybe too many beers ...
all_coholic.gif
drink.gif
drinka.gif
drooling3.gif
That is cousins bike... waaaaaay too much green bling for me. But sure rides nice

green_red_013.jpg

How's it compare to the Busa? Inquiring minds want to know.:)

Not better IMHO but just different, cousin says the same. As I mentioned I dont like the color but it's very fast, I noticed today when you hit about 7500 rpm it really kicks in. In the twisties it's hard to keep throtle even unless you run at 5K rpm or less, but my busa tends to do that too. The seat sits much higher than the busie as I was on tip toes and still didnt reach both sides evenly ( I am 5'10 but kinda short legs 30 inseam ) Seat material is terrible as you cant slide your butt from side to side, I had to lift my butt off the seat and place it where I wanted ... not good in the twisties.
sad.gif
Brakes are really good on this 03 model.
Suspension is really good as it takes the bumps a little better I think. All in All I like it a lot, but not over the Busie and he even said with just the single color for 05 does that mean the will be phaised out? I would definately buy one over a 600 or 1000 except maybe a MV Agusta or Aprillia.
smile.gif

Anyone know what the total manufactered #'s are? How many busa's produced vs 12's?

The improved turn in is due to the metzelers. I noticed a huge difference on my busa when coming from the dunlops and the pilots.

Back