Metzelers

thebbbusa

Donating Member
Registered
I've had my Metzelers on for a couple months now, and I can say that I love the grip and they seem to be wearing well. I don't know if it's just me, but going from my BT56 tires to these Metzelers, it seems like the bike handles a lot differently now. I wouldn't say it's better, just different. On the BT56 tires, when I leaned in to a turn, the bike didn't resist, the rollover was real smooth. However, on these tires, while it feels better when leaned over, getting there seems to require more effort than before. Kinda like riding a lowered bike, where you start your lean in and you feel it pushing back up more than normal.

Any body else experience that?

A+. Heck of alot better tip-in than my 208s.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127993856 -->

I've tried them all, except mich powers, and the M1's are by far my personal favorite. Very consistant handling and the wet road grip is the best. I only have to dump about 10 mph when it gets damp. Total confidence in these tires! The biggest plus is I buy a set local, mounted and balanced, for under $200. I see no reason to buy anything else.

really liked my M1s, they handled much better than the previous tires (stock bts, and 208s) however these new pilot powers are the ones I'll be putting back on this beast ... at least until there's something better than these
cool.gif

Oh yeah, got 2500ish miles on my M1 rear, have over 1k on my powers now and they look brand new still.... the M1 had a flat spot like you wouldnt believe too
wow.gif

Back