ILLUMIGLO GAUGES?

H2447INTX

Registered
OK
i bought the illumiglo gauges for my 06 busa right?
orderd the standard sty gauges, it took like two weeks to get them, well i am a dum ass and i started putting them on right, i ****** my self, i got three of them on and the last one i did was the speedo, guess what, its wrong. they sent me the revirse sty gauges for the 99&2000 busa, so now i have this face that reads 220 and i realy dont know how fast i am going.

any way it looks good but i had already put them on the bike so i could not return, my question is does anyone have the 185 speedo face they might want to sell?

reverse sty illumiglo gauges for the 06 busa, just the speedo, manufac. was srp illumiglo , if any one has one or can tell me wher to get just the speedo for my bike i would love it just tell me how much, i would rather buy one face than have to buy all new set for like 90 bucks, an way email me asap if you can help, thanks
chip
h2447intx@hotmail.com

I would give Scott at bluegauges a shout see if he can get you fixed up!

I have the 220 faces ony 186 spedo. If you are running stock gears, your speedo is reading 20% high.

Speedo Actual
20 16
30 24
40 32
50 40
60 48
70 56
80 64
90 72
100 80

hope that helps in the mean time.

I'd keep it. Looks cool. Everyone will ask "does it really go 220mph".
wow.gif

(TurboSN95 @ May 18 2007,17:57) Couldn't he fix the difference with a speedohealer?
You have to decide which one you want accurate,the speedo or the odo. If you use the speedohealer, the odometer will be off by 20%.

got it guys, scott at bluegauges.com he is the man, said he would send me the 185 revers illuiglo for 20 bucks, so i paypalled him and now its just a matter of mail call! thanks for the help

chip!
smile.gif

and the 20 % thing about right couse i took a ride today with my brother and it said i was doing like 75 or so and he said i was running about55-60 so you close, it didnt feal that fast!
race.gif

(H2447INTX @ May 18 2007,21:29) the 20 % thing about right couse i took a ride today with my brother and it said i was doing like 75 or so and he said i was running about55-60 so you close, it didnt feal that fast!  
race.gif
it never does brotha
laugh.gif

(BusaWhipped @ May 18 2007,15:59)
(TurboSN95 @ May 18 2007,17:57) Couldn't he fix the difference with a speedohealer?
You have to decide which one you want accurate,the speedo or the odo.   If you use the speedohealer,  the odometer will be off by 20%.
Your odometer will be indicate approximately 20% lower than actual however with gear changes they will be calibrated equally.

well i have the guage coming from bluegauges and i got call today form ncy parts, they said if they messed up the order they will send me a hole new set for free, so i should have some guages for sale inabout a week. thanks for the help and i am glad that they are takeing care of the problem, they are more stand up guys than i would have thought!

jump9.gif

Back