Illumiglo Gauges

Look through his feedback, Find a set that he has sold, Email the Buyer and ask what they think now that there on the bike.

I'm about 99% sure thats where I got mine-going on nearly 2 years with no issues

06blkbusa 015.jpg

I got mine from blue gauges.com
Not many people stand behind their work an product like scott, prices may have gone up, I don't think I paid that much for mine but i went with the reverse glow. + I wanted the Led behind the needles to make them jump out more and also changed my turn signal colors blue. It was worth it. he also changed the background light of the clock and odometer to blue

IMG_0191.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah wth I just checked blue gauges.com and thier illumiglo gauges for the Busa are about 85.00 and i recommend you send him your cluster to have him do it.

really a job best left to a pro... sure you can DIY but a "Fail" is going to cost you at least a Cnote...

Not many people stand behind their work an product like scott, prices may have gone up, I don't think I paid that much for mine but i went with the reverse glow. + I wanted the Led behind the needles to make them jump out more and also changed my turn signal colors blue. It was worth it. he also changed the background light of the clock and odometer to blue

Wow, never seen those before, that looks great!:thumbsup:

I think I might do that. It's $125 for a set from him. I might just do that, so the wiring's perfect.

Okay, my question is this....can I get the speedo side changed to the 220 gauge face ???. I have a speedohealer and can have my signal corrected. Has anyone done this ?. BTW that reverse lighting is da' shid !!! :super:

Okay, my question is this....can I get the speedo side changed to the 220 gauge face ???. I have a speedohealer and can have my signal corrected. Has anyone done this ?. BTW that reverse lighting is da' shid !!! :super:

Did exactly that with my '03 when it was new. It is very straightforward; take the cluster apart and put in the new faces. Mine fit over the needles and on top of the original faces. The only thing remotely out of the ordinary was carefully removing the speedo top-end needle stop with a pair of needle nosed pliers. Removing it doesn't cause any issues. I set my 'healer to give accurate readings at normal highway speeds. It still reads fast at top end, but it is in the ballpark.

Last edited:
So I could send them to someone to have this done ????......I can degree camshafts, set end play, shim and measure spring tensions............. but me and speedo's have never had a good relationship.....still, I'd love to have set of those beautiful gauges.... !!! I've also been looking at 220 gauges on fleebay, I want accuracy.....

If you are that capable, you will be able to handle the install. The advantage to sending them out is that they can change the color of the clock and odo also. As for them being accurate, I don't think there is a setup out there that is going to be accurate at the top end.

Has anyone ever seen 220 gauges for a 2008 Busa? I assumed from many individuals discussions here on the Org. they are available from somewhere!

I guess I just found my next mod. Boy, my wife is gonna be soo happy... :whistle:

Back