IL/WI hunting land

luvmybusa

Donating Member
Registered
I"m just getting back into bowhunting and I am looking for places to hunt. I've been keeping an eye on craigslist for ads for land but I'm just finding people in the same boat I am in who are looking for the same thing.

Sooo my Illinois and Wisconsin family...Is there anyone in Northern IL or Southern WI who has some land that they wouldn't mind me hunting on? I'd be more than happy to share the meat! Thanks in advance everyone:beerchug:

Hey Bro, We passed 6 public hunting grounds today that get little to no pressure. Some of the biggest deer taken in Wisconsin have come from public lands in Kenosha county. I can show you the out of the way places around here. I know I have hunted these myself.:beerchug:

Hey Bro, We passed 6 public hunting grounds today that get little to no pressure. Some of the biggest deer taken in Wisconsin have come from public lands in Kenosha county. I can show you the out of the way places around here. I know I have hunted these myself.:beerchug:

Yeah if you can help me find a place to hunt, that would be awesome! If I can get out and bag one, I'll be more than happy to send some meat ur way big guy!

Are you offering guided hunts?

Are you offering guided hunts?

Sure.

YOU, Sit over there and be ready. DO NOT MOVE A MUSCLE until I come back for you, unless you see a deer. Then you can move, but only so as to take it.:laugh:

I might consider it if you could make it a little warmer. :poke:

The only public hunting ground I could find was Bng recreational park (which doesn't do deer hunting) and one other but it had very little info on it. Let me know what places you know of and I'll check them out

Come to Missouri.. please.
We have deer by the mega thousands. Out in the twisties deer are a way worse problem than cars ever thought about being. Hunters kill them by the thousands every year, but the things breed half again more by the next year. They're like big, furry, roaches. I hate 'em.

Back