II Brazilian National Meeting

M.Jokiaho

Registered
hey guys! Last month we made our second national meeting here at Brazil. It was awsome to see so many busas togheter!

I added some pics to my profile and I'm post also some here to share them with you! Hope you all enjoy them =]
Regards!

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

displayimage.php

Thanks a lot to the local Police for allowing me to fly with them at their Helicopter to take the picutres!! :bowdown:

:welcome: Thanks for sharing the pics. Very nice! Good to see fellow Busa brethren (and it looks like there may be some sistren from the sky shot :laugh:) down there. I've always wanted to visit Brazil. :bowdown:

:beerchug: Thanks for sharing the pics. Looks like you did have a lot of Busa's there.

That's a lot of Busa there!! Now all you need is a hot Hooters girl or 2 with the nice Brazilian swimwear posing on each one and I would say..................roadtrip....:rofl:

Nice to see Busa's represented in brazil. I'll be getting there to visit my in-laws when my wife gets the Visa thing straightened out!
Posted via Mobile Device

Amazing turnout! Well done to the organizers..hopefully no road mishaps.
Posted via Mobile Device

Great pics and very cool that the local Five-O helped with the air support.

Now how about some pic's of the local "talent". :laugh:

great pics! it's awesome to see so many getting together that share the love of the sport...congrats to the organizers and everyone who took part in what appears to have been a great time!! :beerchug:

Back