IF YU CAN POST PICS PLEASE ADD TO THIS

ICEMANN

Registered
<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>ALMOST EVERYONE IS SWITCHING TO A..</span>

custom paint scheme, modified paint scheme or otherwise not sticking with the total stock look.

This should probably be in the mod section but..

Will those who have a digi camera and the ability to post pics do me a favor.

Please take a pic of:

1.  your underside of your undertail (dont need to really clean it off), (low to high or good side shot)

2.  A pic of your lower left and right side corners of your main fairings at an angle to show the corner first then the rest of the fairing.

Im attempting to show HOW MUCH rock chip and road grime damage is caused to the paint, and yet it's only in ISOLATED area's on the bike.  

Stock paint jobs are fine too but you tend to have more $$ tied up in a custom paint job whose chips tend to be LESS visible than on the thin stock paint.

This is aimed for everyone and it not a sales pitch for any one company but just to visually show most folks the AREA'S that need attention.

CLICK HERE FOR THE TANKSLAPPER GENERAL STUFF, NOT 3m too THICK!

The underside of the undertail, the front lower section behind the front wheel beneath the radiator and oil cooler, the gas tank, and the lower front/right corners of the mains are great areas to consider putting this cheap priced material.  It can be removed and re-applied at any time, 98% (my experience here) in preventing rock chips as well as makes clean up a wipe down.

Again Im interested in seeing the damage and MILEAGE of the bike.

Just tryin to see something for myself and help out the newbies with their winter project ideas.

Some of the tankslapper stuff is precut for those areas, but you can get it in full sheets too.  the 3M stuff is too thick and doesnt handle bends well without wrinkles.

If someone has a source for whole sheets of the stuff Im interested...

THANKS FOR ANY HELP
JD

<!--EDIT|ICEMANN
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130810510 -->

let's see....almost 13K on the clock....

Crashed_Busa.jpg

yep....friggin rocks and grime. They absolutely murder a bike, I'll tell ya...

Crashed_Busa_II.jpg

your too funny. HUGE ASS ROCKS for "chips" and I ment the bottom side not the "INSIDE"

WHAT DA HELL HAPPENED THERE!
laugh.gif

dayum Pac, thought you almost had it back together
rock.gif

And Ice, I'll getcha some pics tomorrow when its sunny out
cool.gif

just be glad you didn't ask for any rash pictures...

pac mighta put his smoothly shaved ass pic's back up.. lmfao

just be glad you didn't ask for any rash pictures...

pac mighta put his smoothly shaved ass pic's back up.. lmfao
idea3.gif
laugh.gif

That's from my wreck, ICE....
wink.gif

Zuk....she's almost there...she don't look like that no mo'. I'm just waitin on some parts an then she'll be lookin a lil better.

Back