Add one more to the List :(

808Busa

Registered
The dreadful saying.. Dropped her today ..

in my damn garage. ppL who dont stay in their lane when coming up the ramp and driving up the middle. very sloooow speed and just turned to go down the ramp. *Here she comes flying around the corner .. Bi*cH ..

Right panel scratched/gouged and front fender .. lucky it didnt damage my Akro pipe.

ohh well now i need some ideas as to should i replace the stock panels which i only can buy as a set L&R .. for $574.00 at the dealer or invest and custom paint mah bike?? and what colors or color scheme would be cool?.

BTW its a 03 black and grey.

Thankz.

sliders!
wink.gif

There are cheaper places to buy the stock plastics. Try <a href="http://www.ronayers.com">Ron Ayers<a> for a lower price. And like NJ said, sliders can be added with the money you save by going through Ron Ayers.

Ok .double checked with the dealer .. and they gave me the wrong price/part # .. Just for the right side .. its actually $562.00 (my price) retail . is $600ish .. .. but checked on Ron Ayers. and it was $399.67.. but got killed on shipping . but still cheaper than dealer. shipping was $84.25 .. total $483.92.. DAMN! ..

Sliders will get them .. asap.

You can also check with Kathy Casto (W) 304-748-2009 or &copy; 740-424-0735 .

Ordered them should be in next week.  Thankz BS..  

To think it wouldnt happen to me. Of all places and after all the close calls/stupid things i have done on the bike .. from almost getting rear ended twice (Really close calls) .. to wheeling .. riding at above speed limits  
eek2.gif
way above.. sliping and sliding on a rainy day thinking its fun..  and the list goes on..   Had to happen right in my parking garage due to some lady .. and me not paying attention and losing balance.. geuss when ur at home or near you think you are safe and nothing will happen.. ohh well ..  even for an experienced rider sh*t happens .. but it couldve been worse.. ill take it as more experience and the learning never stops.

ride safe ppL and dont let your guard down.

hey if your gonna do a custom job i got some plastics u can HAVE FOR FREE im in kapolei they will be here on the 13th just im me

Back