Can i ride nakid??

Lyrikz

Registered
IM removing all of the front fairings on the bike, headlight, that sorta stuff, gettin it ready for paint work.. Can i ride it with out the front fairings on.. NO faster then 70mph.. Just enough to get it home and to work if i need be.

Let me know...

Ninja , you are so smarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrt , you can always do the gas can mod, which is basically taking the tank off and riding down the street with a plastic gas can with a syphon tube funneling gas into the engine so you can ride.. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... cant do much without gas now can ya... good luck with the paint...

He could coast down the street making noises.

That'd be a sight.:laugh:

He could coast down the street making noises.

That'd be a sight.:laugh:
I keep forgetting about the tank because i was going to chrome the tank. Then i found out it was a 600 dollar bill to have that done and decided against it. I stripped the bike down last night.. Fairly easy process. Today im doing the inner panels and the front section is gettin ready for paint I should be able to spray the bike this weekend, with the custom work being done next weekend... Cant wait.I will keep you guys up to date.

Oh, and does anyone want a how to on how to paint your inner panels???

Back