If you have a great Dog...

C-Dog

Formerly cuderdog
Registered
If you have a Great Dog (all of them are) or just lost your faithful four legged friend lately and you love Racing, go to the Library, get this book and read it. "The Art of Racing In the Rain". Brilliant!! You'll never look at your Dog the same way again. I'm not a big reader, but I read it in one sitting this weekend. Couldn't put it down.
I know LYCAN and RAYDOG have lost good pals lately. Read this book, Bro's.

What an' odd title for a dog book.??? Unless it's about Greyhounds or other such breeds. You have me curious C-Dog.

I like your Org screen name btw. It could translate into so many things. You could be an' old pirate:hijack: or ??? :dunno:

BIG Rottweiler lover here. Have had as many as 3 in the house at one time over the years. Just lost Aila,lost Ripley a couple years back,blessed to still have Atlas.

Folks have asked me over the years why I always spell the entire breed name, why I always capitalize it and never abbreviete the word. Because my chosen breed deserves honour and respect,always. Very few ****y dogs out there,it's usually the humans fault if the dog is somewhat undesireable. Rubb's 2 cent's.

RSD.

What an' odd title for a dog book.??? Unless it's about Greyhounds or other such breeds. You have me curious C-Dog.

I like your Org screen name btw. It could translate into so many things. You could be an' old pirate:hijack: or ??? :dunno:

BIG Rottweiler lover here. Have had as many as 3 in the house at one time over the years. Just lost Aila,lost Ripley a couple years back,blessed to still have Atlas.

Folks have asked me over the years why I always spell the entire breed name, why I always capitalize it and never abbreviete the word. Because my chosen breed deserves honour and respect,always. Very few ****y dogs out there,it's usually the humans fault if the dog is somewhat undesireable. Rubb's 2 cent's.

RSD.

^^Amen! :thumbsup::beerchug:

What an' odd title for a dog book.??? Unless it's about Greyhounds or other such breeds. You have me curious C-Dog.]

No. NOT a book about Dogs! A Book about an Automobile Racer, but told By His Dog!
I know. Sound nuts! But its masterfully written and amazingly applies all lessons learned in Auto racing to his life.

What an' odd title for a dog book.??? Unless it's about Greyhounds or other such breeds. You have me curious C-Dog.]

No. NOT a book about Dogs! A Book about an Automobile Racer, but told By His Dog!
I know. Sound nuts! But its masterfully written and amazingly applies all lessons learned in Auto racing to his life.

Sounds awesome. But I have a weird aversion to books. Would you mind scanning all the pages and posting them here. It would also save me $12.95.oo :rofl:

RSD.

Back