If you could only have one bike?

I love my Busa, but this would finally get me a Vincent Black Shadow. :please: It would be an especially nice Vincent for that kind of money.

More eye-candy pics of this god-like 2012Augusta F4R......

Click these pictures to see the full size versions... just look at the sculptured front of his bike...

2012-MVAgusta-F4Re.jpg

I would have Paul and Jr build me a fire breathing 69HP monster. Included with the 105lb frame, the 75lb custom single side swingarm. 35lb 42" Ape Hangers, a custom set of 40lb finders with scoops cut and angled to that badassed 69HP HD powerplant. Let Jr create some custom spinner wheels from 1095 chrome molly steel. 30" wide foot pegs that are retractable, Saddle Bags that are Stainless Steel and coated with Rhino Lining and insulation to be used as a beer cooler and a bar all in one. The seat would be electric, built for his in front and hers in the rear. The gas tank would hold 7.31 gals of gas. The Sissy bar would hold the Solar Panels. Tires would be 24`s. And a paint job that says Money Pit. It would have DynaBeads in the tires to help it keep its balance. A 130# shot to hunt down and kick the **** out of Busas.

I'd sign the agreement, buy a $375 scooter, take the remaining $99,625 in cash small bills, and you'd never see me again.

More eye-candy pics of this god-like 2012Augusta F4R......

Click these pictures to see the full size versions... just look at the sculptured front of his bike...
This bike makes me wanna cry....you seen that Fiat Abarth commercial? It looks like the 2 wheeled version of the model in that....
Catrinel-Menghia-10.jpg

In case you haven't seen the commercial:
[video=youtube_share;cpi2IAec9Ho]http://youtu.be/cpi2IAec9Ho[/video]

This bike makes me wanna cry....you seen that Fiat Abarth commercial? It looks like the 2 wheeled version of the model in that....
Catrinel-Menghia-10.jpg

In case you haven't seen the commercial:
[video=youtube_share;cpi2IAec9Ho]http://youtu.be/cpi2IAec9Ho[/video]

you would need a LOT more than 100k to afford either of those models... just sayin :whistle: :laugh:

Back