If you care about this board and doug!

Well, I'll be vacationing as of June 28th...heading to Lake Gaston for 5 days...best get out your Barbie Busa pics and start working!  
laugh.gif
Yer TOAST!!!

I hate Myth Busters.

I prefer Biker Buildoff.
biggrin.gif

I nominate Cap for the position of Admiral Supreme Commander of World Busa Forces!

we love ya Doug!  I'll always do my best to protect you, your family and your website buddy!

BTW....I'm addicted to mythbusters!!!!

Thanks for all you do my friend!

Matt
Did you hear that Kari from mythbusters posed for FHM the men's magazine? I hear she's in a red bra and a jacket only. Hot I can't wait to check it out. But that's a whole nother post topic

Who the F*ck is Doug... and if people are threatening him and he could get into trouble he probably did something that deserves it......
rock.gif

hhhmmmm 643 post and you still don't know who I am..... You need to go to Vabusa's virtual corner.......

Cap
Wham . . .
Bam . . .
<span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>ROFLMAO</span></span>

That my friends is a (as the french say)

Touche'

pirate.gif
Raider out.

<!--EDIT|RaiderDm
Reason for Edit: "1445"|1150945615 -->

we love ya Doug! I'll always do my best to protect you, your family and your website buddy!

Matt
Did you hear that Kari from mythbusters posed for FHM the men's magazine? I hear she's in a red bra and a jacket only. Hot I can't wait to check it out. But that's a whole nother post topic
Kari's FHM shots...... and you are welcome. She's quite possibly the sexiest redhead alive in my opinion.
wink.gif

hhhmmmm 643 post and you still don't know who I am..... You need to go to Vabusa's virtual corner.......

Cap
laugh.gif
    giggle , giggle .......sorry , couldn't help myself  !    
biggrin.gif
Yup........that was pretty dam good right there!!!!

dont take it personally JT!

jump9.gif
Shhheeeed....I thought I was the worst one(not knowing much...) hehe...just found one worse than me...Ahem, feel little better...
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Who's Doug, and whats a TRE? Where am I? This doesn't look like Kansas anymore Toto.

Now that I'm back...no need to bore Doug with krud like this.

Where did I leave that delete button....O ya,there it is,under my index finger. hahahaha

we love ya Doug!  I'll always do my best to protect you, your family and your website buddy!

Matt
Kari's FHM shots...... and you are welcome. She's quite possibly the sexiest redhead alive in my opinion.
wink.gif
There IS a god!!! Now if she would only pose in penthouse.... I'd of course offer to be the second "model".... hehehe....

I guess I missed this issue. Can't say I'm sorry. I really like the forum compared to some others I use to go to. I suppose when things start to turn from info. & good stories, ie., where I went, what I saw, something my son said, to less pleasant or maybe personal issues(or business) that I think don't pretain to me I just don't follow that post anymore. God knows there's enough other stuff to do and read on here. I haven't done any business on here only because a.) don't know most of the people here well enough, b.) I have a few guys that treat me VERY well that I've know for quite sometime c.) lastly, business is business. sometimes it just doesn't mix well with friends, sometimes. The times it hasn't I may have taken more than my lb. of flesh. I'ld rather just have some good friends to go riding with.

Just my .02 worth

ps. Doug thanks for starting this site. No one person can know everything but I don't think there's anything with the Busa that someone here hasn't done or run across and everyone is always willing to share. That is what makes it a great site. Congrads for a job well done.

<!--EDIT|fasttoys1
Reason for Edit: "had to add note to Capt."|1151267639 -->

Back