If you care about this board and doug!

oldhat

Registered
OK...being a long timer here I have to tell you guys..don't be mad at me...but ENOUGH with the posting of threats and everything else!! Doug could get in trouble and I don't want that happen.

Its only out of concern for Doug that I request this!

rock.gif

Who the F*ck is Doug... and if people are threatening him and he could get into trouble he probably did something that deserves it......
rock.gif

What are you talking about Matt? Doug's getting threats?

Jtonda, Doug owns this board
smile.gif
aka 'captain'
wink.gif

Who the F*ck is Doug... and if people are threatening him and he could get into trouble he probably did something that deserves it......
rock.gif
Doug is 'Cap, who owns this board and gives you the opportunity to post here, so be careful with your comments! I don't believe the threats were directed at him, but made by folks postin'!

Who is Doug?

thats like asking "Who's ur daddy!!"
biggrin.gif

as everyone said.. Doug... a.k.a. Captain / Cap / Board Owner / Supreme commander etc etc etc

rock.gif
Uhhhhh.....I believe "Doug" is a.k.a. Captain.  

Pump your brakes....
Ahhhh... thanks T.

Things are a bit outta control. Far too many implied threats words being exchanged. IMO, if we have a problem member or members, ban their IP and let it be done. Allowing any conversation via PM or otherwise invites trouble.

Who is Doug?

thats like asking "Who's ur daddy!!"  
biggrin.gif

as everyone said.. Doug... a.k.a. Captain / Cap / Board Owner / Supreme commander etc etc etc
Yeah yeah yeah.... got it..... is the horse dead yet.... never met Doug... only heard of Cap, Captain, or Supreme Commander as you so eloquently put it.....

Nevermind...I just found the thread...

What a mess...can't wait to ban the guy for good...don't mind saying it either...
sad.gif

rock.gif
Uhhhhh.....I believe "Doug" is a.k.a. Captain.  

Pump your brakes....
Ahhhh... thanks T.

Things are a bit outta control. Far too many implied threats words being exchanged. IMO, if we have a problem member or members, ban their IP and let it be done. Allowing any conversation via PM or otherwise invites trouble.
Well as much as I dont want this to continue.. I did want to explain..

The removal of posting rights but leaving PM rights and viewing the board was my idea..

I want people who were owed parts or money to be able to still contact him or have him still be able to contact them. I just didnt want him posting up more excuses.. I just wanted him to either send people their stuff or go away..

If it wasnt for trying to continue to give him the chance to make things right he probably would have been totally banned.. just dont want to burn the members and have him have an excuse as to why he couldnt contact people..

Thats the reason. I hope it makes sense.. anyway.. as sled said... lets not do anymore public bashing, but if anyone does get threats from him in PM please send them to me. As a moderator I want to know about it, and since I have already contacted the DA's office the more stuff I have on him making threats the better.

Well as much as I dont want this to continue.. I did want to explain..

The removal of posting rights but leaving PM rights and viewing the board was my idea..

I want people who were owed parts or money to be able to still contact him or have him still be able to contact them. I just didnt want him posting up more excuses.. I just wanted him to either send people their stuff or go away..

If it wasnt for trying to continue to give him the chance to make things right he probably would have been totally banned.. just dont want to burn the members and have him have an excuse as to why he couldnt contact people..

Thats the reason. I hope it makes sense.. anyway.. as sled said... lets  not do anymore public bashing, but if anyone does get threats from him in PM please send them to me. As a moderator I want to know about it, and since I have already contacted the DA's office the more stuff I have on him making threats the better.
cool.gif

Back