If this was a Republican it'd be all over the news..

Jeez, you act like there's some sort of a problem here...baby...

:rofl:

Hey, I'm very vocal about the fact that I'm neither dem or repub (they both scare me), but even I see, daily, the bias from both sides. It's kind of funny to be where I am, just watching the fireworks and wondering when they'll die down. Probably shouldn't have mentioned fireworks; 4th of July won't be nearly as fun when they ban 'em :whistle:

I saw on CNN website last night something about someone famous being tied to six million worth of weed?
It was there for only a short time and then gone.

Well I for one don't give a sht what he is thinking, he tried killing our President, no matter how much I dislike the lying, hateful, communist POS, he is still my President, President of the U.S.A. Even though he doesn't act like it sometimes, he is still my President. You don't try to kill the President of the USA,,,, this dude needs to be put away forever.

Before this teddy bear singing cowboy see's the light of day (If he is convicted) he may be wishin he would have sought mental help, democrat or no!

Everybody frowns on an attempt on the Presidents life no matter the party affiliation. However, I bet you won't see much if anything on the Lame Stream Media about his Democratic views!

Back