If an item arrives damaged, Revzilla expects you to pay return shipping.

r1ace2000

Registered
E-mails to their customer service go unanswered. Expect to wait an agonizing amount of time if you decide to call customer service. Even if the situation is urgent they will not expedite a replacement item. In fact, their policy is not to ship until they receive the damaged item. I've been waiting two weeks and my item has not shipped. I informed Zach, a supervisor, that I had purchased my carbon fiber exhaust from one of their competitors because of this. His domineer and attitude advertised that he did not give a poop!!

If assholeidus was contagious, Revzilla customer service would be deemed a level 4 biohazard, quarantined, and incinerated.

E-mails to their customer service go unanswered. Expect to wait an agonizing amount of time if you decide to call customer service. Even if the situation is urgent they will not expedite a replacement item. In fact, their policy is not to ship until they receive the damaged item. I've been waiting two weeks and my item has not shipped. I informed Zach, a supervisor, that I had purchased my carbon fiber exhaust from one of their competitors because of this. His domineer and attitude advertised that he did not give a poop!!

If assholeidus was contagious, Revzilla customer service would be deemed a level 4 biohazard, quarantined, and incinerated.
Uh, welcome?

I take it you have a bike due to the fact you mention a carbon fiber exhaust...

If you plan on sticking around perhaps take a wander over to the new members thread and introduce yourself to us....we like pictures of bikes too...

I’ve been a Revzilla customer for 6 years and never had any issues. Not sure if you haven’t noticed but Covid has delayed shipments everywhere. So I know I’ll be waiting a bit longer these days when I place an order.

Nothing wrong with their policy in regards to exchange a damaged item. You could easily claim something is damaged and they send you a replacement, but now you have two items for the price of one.

I’ve ordered a bit from them and that’s Intnl shipping and stuff. Never had a problem. Emails and follow up always quick.

They have been good to me. Mostly I buy dirt bike gear, but I've bought a few other items as well. The salespeople know the gear pretty well and have steered me to the right stuff. I don't recall returning anything, but I do recall having a fairly clear process included with the stuff. I guess everybody fails sometimes.

Bollocks.. Revzilla are great , My mate's uncle Norman , we call him Commando Norman, because he was a Commando and his name is Norman knew a bloke down the pub who got loads of free stuff from Rezilla and all he ordered was some balloons because they were cheaper there than the baldy bloke who owns the local balloon shop, Fred's his name, or Ted , one of 'em. but you get the picture .. So Revzilla have my vote , and Commando Normans.

Bollocks.. Revzilla are great , My mate's uncle Norman , we call him Commando Norman, because he was a Commando and his name is Norman knew a bloke down the pub who got loads of free stuff from Rezilla and all he ordered was some balloons because they were cheaper there than the baldy bloke who owns the local balloon shop, Fred's his name, or Ted , one of 'em. but you get the picture .. So Revzilla have my vote , and Commando Normans.
Are you at the pub right now?

Revzilla is my usual go to as well and I haven't had a problem either; never noticed they have good deals on balloons as well LOL

I’ve been a Revzilla customer for 6 years and never had any issues. Not sure if you haven’t noticed but Covid has delayed shipments everywhere. So I know I’ll be waiting a bit longer these days when I place an order.

Nothing wrong with their policy in regards to exchange a damaged item. You could easily claim something is damaged and they send you a replacement, but now you have two items for the price of one.
With Amazon, they will ship a replacement immediately. If you do not return the damaged item in a timely manor, they will charge you for the second one.

My main issue is when returning a damaged item by their website, they expect you to pay return shipping.

Was just thinking... and def not accusing here...

Wonder how many people open up or already have a business and post on forums everywhere of the sh1t service / quality / processes, etc to drive business away from the other business..
Or, businesses could have employees posting positive reviews for them across the forum sites.

Uh, welcome?

If you plan on sticking around perhaps take a wander over to the new members thread and introduce yourself to us....we like pictures of bikes too...
Uh, welcome?

IMG_1316.jpg

Back