Idiot of the day award goes to ME!!

Dude, snakes are no joke. Did some time on NAVWEPS Charleston and the back road out of the base has some great turns. Came around one and a parked base police flashes his lights. I think "WTF" I wasn't speeding but then look down at object about to be run over by my busa. I didnt have time to identify it but I remember seeing diamond patterns like a copperhead or something meaner.
Both my legs went high up off the pegs as I rolled over it. I guess the officer was trying to help it cross safely?
FAIL!!!

I hate snakes with fangs. I am with you, man.

Maybe the owner of the house is a wizard and turning sticks into snakes and back into sticks again? :poke::rofl:

Dude, snakes are no joke. Did some time on NAVWEPS Charleston and the back road out of the base has some great turns. Came around one and a parked base police flashes his lights. I think "WTF" I wasn't speeding but then look down at object about to be run over by my busa. I didnt have time to identify it but I remember seeing diamond patterns like a copperhead or something meaner.
Both my legs went high up off the pegs as I rolled over it. I guess the officer was trying to help it cross safely?
FAIL!!!

I hate snakes with fangs. I am with you, man.

The weapons station is no joke when it comes to scary things. It has gators, as well as any kind of snake you want out there.

You are not alone. It appears that some fears are built into our brains from birth. Studies of infants have shown that they are inherently afraid of 3 things: Heights, Spiders, and Snakes. I'm pretty sure this fear may have something to do with the serpent in the Adam and Eve story.

Once you had that snake image rattling around your emotional centers, your hippocampus took over and just about anything could trigger you.

We once had a pool that was surrounded by brick pavers, except the guy we paid to install them did a crappy job with the subsurface prep (no gravel or marble dust, only sand). Rain would wash out the sand and brick would start sinking, so I'd always be fixing it. Getting the first brick out would often be tough. One day I was pulling with all my might and when the brick came out, a huge snake literally burst through the hole scaring the cr@p out of me. It was really hard to do those repairs for the next year and the memory is still strong.

I have never seen a snake tree, i bet the bark is worse then the bite
:poke: hey look out for the stick
:rofl::rofl:

Back