Idiot of the day award goes to ME!!

ditchdr

Registered
I was mowing one of my customers lawns and it was getting late. Anyhow I have about 1/3 of the back left to do so I have the mower running wide open to avoid being out there after dark. Well one part of the lawn has a small tree that I go around and bring the deck up to. One of the spots I saw a snake. No big deal hes on the ground, i'm on a mower, they still give me the willies tho.

I keep on mowing, Mr Snake goes his way, I go the other. About 30 feet from the tree I feel something on my shoulder. Remember now its getting dark!!, I turn my head to look and I will be damned if its not the snakes brother. I almost crash my new ZTR into the fence getting off of it and swinging my arms like a idiot, well I get the "snake" off of me but I keep running. I stop about 50 feet from where the " snake" flew off. I keep looking at it, but its not moving, I throw a small rock, and it does not move, I get closer, nothing. So I find a long twig near me, walk closer and poke at it,, folks, its a DAMN STICK!!!!!

The home owner is on the back patio laughing her ass off at me, I feel like a total idiot, I just smile and asked if she enjoyed the show, hop back on my mower and finish the job.

You must be REALLY 'fraid of snakes to have such a vivid imagination about them.

:rofl:

:rofl:

images.jpg

Last edited:
I'm right there with ya brother:laugh: I would have tore somethin' UP...probably would have jumped off the mower and run over myself with it or somethin':rofl::rofl:

Only good snake is a dead one:rulez:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: you know you could have picked up a stick to beat the second snake, only to find you you grabbed snake to beat the stick... :laugh:

(and this is a lot funnier cause it did not happen to me..)

Back