ID that Yoshi

Ranger

Registered
Got my new slip ons, can anyone ID what model Yoshi's they are? They member I bought them from wasn't sure, they look like the RS-3C, but there looks like there are some subtle differences. They have been repainted..Help

DSCF0007.jpg

Yosh.jpg

it looks like an RS-3 with an R-77 endcap repainted black and they some how put the from busa encap/heatguard on it...

Last edited:
OR....i could be an R-77, why would anyone want to repaint it is beyond me, they are nice cans...but they some how put the from busa encap/heatguard on it...

taking another look at it, under the braces in the endcaps you can see carbon fiber material , looks like they just painted over it... Yoshi sells CF RS-3... and comparing everything, you got some RS-3s that got ruined by painting over them...you can kinda see it under the paint also,, then they swapped out the endcaps for the R-77 ones... they also put that sticker on there instead of re-riveting the Plaque back on...

If they are the same ones that a member was trying to sell to me he said they were yoshi copies to look like yoshi. I have his pictures down loaded on my laptop somewhere.

it looks like an RS-3 with an R-77 endcap repainted black and they some how put the from busa encap/heatguard on it...

I actually put the stock heat shield on there. Not sure if I like the whole setup yet, may have to break down and get a new set. It definitely has had some sort of modding or something. I love how it sound though!

I actually put the stock heat shield on there. Not sure if I like the whole setup yet, may have to break down and get a new set. It definitely has had some sort of modding or something. I love how it sound though!

+1, I also remember a member that was selling a pair of pipes that he stated where replicas, these look like them.

Back