I'd kill him!

is it me, or does it look like someone has narrowed the field of view....?

either way, the red car is clearly trying to make a pass. he pull out around .08, but slides back in before the biker has done anything. he then pulls out again at .11.

I find it strange that the video looks altered, and that there is only 15 seconds shown.

I do not know if they ever touched..what do you guys think?

Quite sure there was resolution in the case - Red cars licsence plate was clearly visible. If he did it on purpose - which I think he did - I'm sure he didn't stop to render assistance. Felony hit and run! and big civil lawsuit.

You got that right!

be sure to write us from prison....

You think they'd give him a 'puter to post to the .org with from his jail cell? :laugh:

Jeep, that's just a little over the top. The truth is the red car had the right-of-way (he was in front of the bike). It's questionable as to whether it was deliberate or not. Now, if the car left the scene, that's where the police come in....unfortunate.

I know we are all bikers....and want to protect our own, but the dude was wrong. He tried to make a bad pass, even after seeing the car was trying to pass only 3 seconds earlier. he did not signal, and what was the hurry anyway?

I am suspect anytime a video is edited, before being shown on youtube.

Back