Guy slaps motorcyclist for racing him

All I got from this thread was BLAH blah blah...blah blah.

Then,
cheferman65 posted pic of :hot:wife. Yer a lucky bastid chef man! What did you to do to earn that. :laugh:

No offence Bro,but if she got out of her car and started to slapp me around...I'd just beg for more.

O.K. what were we arguing about again.???

RSD.

015_2.jpg

i got in a fist fight last year on my bicycle. Someone in a pickup was passing another car and I had two vehicles coming at me in both lanes. I flipped him off and he turns around, gets out of his truck and starts screaming at me. I jumped first and we traded punches. He said "why did you hit me?"
I told him that "you got out of your truck". Most people swerve at me or throw sh!t at me. When they turn around and get out, it crosses into a different category.

Mr. Felt, long time no see. Man you took me back to the early / mid '70's. I loved riding the bike, hated the azzclowns :laugh:

Avoid useless confrontations at all cost. It's the scrawny little bastids that will shoot you in the head & walk away like nothing ever happened. If I were in that situation, as soon as he stopped his car in the middle of the street I would pass him on the right and fade into traffic. Nothing good can come from a situation such as this.

No, and No. What the guy did in the car was not justification to shoot, and I am not a trigger happy gun owner. I would have dismounted the bike and defended myself another way (maybe a head but). My point was, that if he (the cager) would have kept approaching and had a weapon in his hands, such as a bat, metal bar, club, gun, etc., then yes, that would have been reason to use lethal force to defend one's life. Understanding basic gun laws and how to handle various situations can mean the difference between going to jail and not going to jail. Get training if you are not sure. My rule of thumb is; my gun doesn't come out unless I am going to pull the trigger and that would only happen if I honestly thought my life, or the life of my loved ones was in danger.

P.

Tuf has it right Tom, but I'm always guilty of doing the stupid chit. You can never say with certainty what you would or would not have done, but if history tells us anything, I would have gone ghetto the second he cut me off, and cursed him like he had never been cursed. Do you know how easy it is to nearly drop the big girl when ur pissed :laugh: I'm lucky I haven't been shot. I had four dudes pile out of a car once. Needless to say I left my helmet on :rofl:

All you are law breaking hell raisers!! This behavior pizzes people off. Just obey all the laws wave to everyone and most of all leave your Busa in C mode works for me. LOL!

Tuf has it right Tom, but I'm always guilty of doing the stupid chit. You can never say with certainty what you would or would not have done, but if history tells us anything, I would have gone ghetto the second he cut me off, and cursed him like he had never been cursed. Do you know how easy it is to nearly drop the big girl when ur pissed :laugh: I'm lucky I haven't been shot. I had four dudes pile out of a car once. Needless to say I left my helmet on :rofl:

Just like the NASCAR guys who jump out of their cars to fight and leave their helmets on.... :laugh:

All I got from this thread was BLAH blah blah...blah blah.

Then,
cheferman65 posted pic of :hot:wife. Yer a lucky bastid chef man! What did you to do to earn that. :laugh:

No offence Bro,but if she got out of her car and started to slapp me around...I'd just beg for more.

O.K. what were we arguing about again.???

RSD.

I'm with you brother... I saw that pic and was DANG!!!!

i think my blood would have been up a bit after he cut me off,
getting out of the car and smacking the helmet well thats just the icing on the cake.

BTW I agree with Tuf also. Avoid if possible. The guy on the bike could not avoid it from what I could see. He had no where to go. But in general I will agree always avoid having to make a choice like outlined below. Below is the actual statute for use of a firearm by a license holder. Everyone can have their opinion but here is word for word the Fla Statute that allows for use of a firearm.

776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony.

There is a lot of room for interpretation in this. Great bodily harm means what in what circumstance? If that cage stepped out with a wrench, imminent takes on a whole different tone. If the cager has an MMA decal on his car, imminent takes on a different meaning when he comes busting out of his car at me. But the above is the law. Ultimately it will be interpreted by a judge if charges are pressed.

Each license holder is judged to be of sound ability to make these decisions when they are issued this license. I personally said I would not shoot the kid in the video. But that doesn't mean the next instance I may make the same decision. I carry for protection, if and when that level of defense is necessary.

I sure as heck would not chase him down and do a smack down on him.

For those that want to actually read all that goes with a CCW in the state of Fla. you can go here. Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

Your state may vary. I live in a state that is a reciprocity state to Fla. Since I have lived in Alabama there has been 3 instances of licensed CCW individuals shooting and killing someone. None have been prosecuted or even charged.

His mighty blow would have knocked me back causing my left hand to fall off the clutch and my right hand to roll across the throttle.
What's a Busa weigh with a tank of gas and average rider...about 700 lbs? We all know how quickly and forcefully a Busa will launch forward. :) And with the video, try and prove it was anything but a freak accident caused by the dwarf's assault!

Only downside would be possible fairing damage but still better than gun charges or assault on your part. Plus since you're a victim from the hit and the resulting accident, he'll be paying to repair the bike...then there's all your back and neck injuries due to the accident and we all know the sky's the limit on that! :)

You should read up on the Trayvon Martin case. It's NOT as you stated in your post. And yes, if drawing or pointing at your gun prevents your head getting smacked (monkey business), you keep your man and in my state, your gun card. BTW, were a gun to be used to PREVENT a fight, it doesn't end up in any statistics the gun grabbers use to ban guns.

Its not about being a "tough guy" its about common sense....... Your gonna pull out a gun in broad daylight in the middle of traffic because a 5'3 130lb punk copped an attitude with you? That same logic sounds real familiar....... Trayvon Martin ring a bell?? Overwhelmed by an 8th grader so you feel the need to take his life? Like I said before people that are cowards and don't handle confrontation should not own guns point blank period. You pull that gun out and start waving it around who's to say he doesn't rush you while your straddling your bike off balance? But let me guess this forum is loaded full of ex navy seals who practice at the range straddling bikes with helmets and gloves on just for theses "life threatening" situations........... :whistle:

How many smacks does it take to get to the center of your head? Fine for you, if pointing at a gun prevents an assault, I'm all for it. Cops never around when you need them. They write me plenty of tickets though.
"If he slaps you, you still have no reason to get a gun involved" ???
"in effect performing a great "assault with a firearm"" :poke:
To the guys carrying guns. You have to back it way down or YOU are going to go to jail. If someone "comes at you" you a can't draw a weapon. He hasn't touched you and hasn't verbally threatened you, so you are in effect performing a great "assault with a firearm". If he slaps you, you still have no reason to get a gun involved. He has to present or perform an act that leads you to believe your life is in danger, then it is open season, you empty the gun into him. Till then, you would be charged with a felony and you would go to jail, not the other guy.

As a former Police Officer and CCW Instructor, it amazes me how all these guys teach classes on CCW and the students haven't a clue on how to stay out of jail. It is VERY important to know when to pull a gun and show it (not pointing it at anyone) and then when to point and pull the trigger. I don't want any Org members arrested for over stepping! You guys stay out of jail and keep on riding! :)

That little man has some big cohones doing something like that. If he keeps that up he wont be around for long. He is going to smack the wrong person some day.

Looks to me like the little golf was the one trying to race by his sqeeling tires, and then was pissed he lost........never been smaked like a Bi*** but I have to say I really don't think I owuld take to kindly to it. Heck it probably would have been a good fight seeing as how I am his same size........some of the comments you guys make kinda make me sad :(

Looks to me like the little golf was the one trying to race by his sqeeling tires, and then was pissed he lost........never been smaked like a Bi*** but I have to say I really don't think I owuld take to kindly to it. Heck it probably would have been a good fight seeing as how I am his same size........some of the comments you guys make kinda make me sad :(

Does someone need a hug? :hug:

Size is irrelevent my friend. I got 2 words for ya.... Bruce Lee.

To attain her black-belt my teenaged daughter had to spar with the men (nobody else around at that skill level) she kicked azz.

RSD.

Hmm. If I were the guy on the MC I might have interpreted that as someone wanting to do me harm.... Well, you know what the guy in the car might have been staring at then.

Ditto...would have been hard to resist the urge to defend myself and I'd like to consider myself a very peaceful guy but some idiocracy is hard to avoid or turn the other cheek to.

I probably could have just beat the livin' (fill in the blank) out of him and called it even. I find it surprising what some people have the heart/stupidity to do. That guy was inches away from being legally declared a keebler elf but he jumped out of that car as if he was 6'10" 300lbs. :laugh:

Funny the only one I heard racing was the VW. I think someone had a girl in the care and now looks bad then felt the need to save some face.

I agree with Tuf- remove your self from the equation, but I think his ridding buddy was cutting off his ability to pass on the right.

To all those who carry you must remember your background. If you pull the gun there is no way to use it with all the people behind your target. Best to leave it concealed and keep your hand free. Also I think the bike is a poor defensive platform, if it leans past the angle of departure it can fall on you and now it is helping the other guy by holding you down. If you run your speed is the only thing saving you as he can just tap you and over you go.

I hope did file an assault charge stemming from road rage on the other guy.

mini me.... would have deff got a slap for doing that to me???
he be picking his ass up off the floor 10 mins later

this guy really wants to watch who he's slapping
most of the bikers I know would have give him a slap and busted him up real bad

Back