I'd kill him!

meductic

Registered
If I could get up and catch this guy...i'd lay the smack down on him!

- Idiot Runs A Biker Off The Road[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
i have HEARD that in europe the motorcycle and cagers have a significant love hate relationship....

note sure if its true or not

I know from experience that it is like that in some places in the UK. Currently i'm in Iraq/Kuwait and the cars are scared of bikes here...lol

The video is edited to show the car as an idiot. The original version, you can see the car in front of the red car. The bike goes to pass both of them when the red car goes to pass the car in front.

Actually, you can still see the front car in this edit. At 0:08 you can just see it at the top of the screen to the right of the red car. They didn't quite zoom and crop enough.

Last edited:
I did see the other car but I thought the red car pulled out twice....if you notice when he first goes off the road the red car pushes again...or maybe they just panicked. Either way i'd would be pi$$ed on probably go "Tony Stewart" on their butts!

uh-hu. figured somethin was up. either way though driver error. not payin attention or being a you know what.

That happens alot around here in southeast VA. Bikers get impatient on a 2 lane country road and make a risky pass only to find out that either:

A. The car in front of them pulls out to pass at about the same time, or
B. There are actually 3-4 cars in front of them and there's not room to get back in the right lane before the on-coming traffic gets there, or
C. A car in front of the car in front of them makes a left turn, cutting them off.

Think twice before passing guys! Cagers have no idea how fast we can move. They check once and have no idea how much distance we can cover between the time they check their 6 and when they finally pull out.

don't give the friggen car time to get out :laugh::laugh:

But yea, it can happen and it's scary too. The Road's got no shoulder, no place to go for the Rider but down ugh!!

don't give the friggen car time to get out :laugh::laugh:

But yea, it can happen and it's scary too. The Road's got no shoulder, no place to go for the Rider but down ugh!!

I went last summer for a tour through the north of your province and there was A LOT of 2 laners up there, dangerous but at least there were some fun twisties...way too many trucks on the road though! Guys gotta becareful!

You can see the shadow of the other car in front of the red hatchback clearly. watch the shadows of the 2 cars get super close before the bike gets clipped. My guess is they were all fanging along, and trying to get past the slower car up front of the red one. there were 2 more cars up front going the same direction, that all of them came up on pretty quick. Where has all the driving skills gone ??

Either way there is no TURN SINGAL from the car infront of the bike!
Don't blink, ya might miss it.
Blink.jpg
Most state laws require you to signal a turn or lane change with your directional lights or hand signals at least 100 feet (30 m) ahead. I realize this isn't in the states but I'm sure they have similar laws abroad. Both are at fault, the car driver didn't signal early enough and the biker doesn't appear to have signaled at all.

Blink.jpg

Quite sure there was resolution in the case - Red cars licsence plate was clearly visible. If he did it on purpose - which I think he did - I'm sure he didn't stop to render assistance. Felony hit and run! and big civil lawsuit.

Back