Icon jacket?

MeatGrinder

Registered
I tryed one on and it fit good and was comfortable. Anyone have an Icon? What do you think of this one?

members.cox.net images missing

Check out my post :

Also I am working through a local dealer here in Calif to get " special prices" I'll let ya know how its a goin... - Kent

Talked to a couple guys who have that jacket and they like it a lot, except for one thing,  It doesn't have one single vent and apparently gets hotter than a mother chicken.  That kept me from buying it although I have been looking at the Motorhead jacket, same one only with vents, and no sponsor patches.

I do ride with a pair of Icon TiMax gloves (gauntlet model) and absolutely love them.  They are super comfortable and have ended up being my everyday glove.  Get lots of wise cracks about all the titanium plates on the outside until I point out that they are actually made to protect my hands....duh.

Anyhoo, check out the motorhead jacket.  I believe newenough sells them for $285.

Monty

I wear a Rocket Phoenix for warm weather. I want the leather Icon for cooler temps, so being a warm jacket suits me fine.
I might buy an all black Motorhead later on.

Back