ICON BOOTS--Who's got em?

rc51ny

Donating Member
Registered
So I'm on my way back home from the Dragon, and I'm riding in 2 days of rain. My feet are soaked!! I found these waterproof street riding boots from Icon. I'm wondering if anyone has a pair. Are they really waterproof? Comments and opinions are appreciated!

accelerant.jpg

Awesome boots, yes theyre good, bit tight at first gotta break them in, and ICON boots tend to run a size or 2 smaller so I would definitely try them on somewhere BEFORE you buy them on the net...I wear a 9.5, BOTH my pairs od ICOs boots are like 10.5 or 11, but yeah nice boots go get em!:thumbsup:

Awesome boots, yes theyre good, bit tight at first gotta break them in, and ICON boots tend to run a size or 2 smaller so I would definitely try them on somewhere BEFORE you buy them on the net...I wear a 9.5, BOTH my pairs od ICOs boots are like 10.5 or 11, but yeah nice boots go get em!:thumbsup:

Thanks for the review. Since I already wear a size 14--and that's the biggest they make--I wonder if I'll have a problem? DAMN THESE BIG FEET!!!!!

Agree with Lycan, bro...as with anything, try 'em on before you shell out the cash!

I have a different pair of Icon boots I wear when I ride to work...they're good for the entire day.

Quality materials.

:beerchug:

Thanks for the review. Since I already wear a size 14--and that's the biggest they make--I wonder if I'll have a problem? DAMN THESE BIG FEET!!!!!

I feel your pain. I wear a size 15 and sometimes try to squeez it on 14's. If you find them I definitely want to know how they fit you. Good luck!

I feel your pain. I wear a size 15 and sometimes try to squeez it on 14's. If you find them I definitely want to know how they fit you. Good luck!

Will do. I'm thinking about getting the 14's--better than wet feet!

Back