ICON jacket question...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Looking to get another Textile jacket for cold to warm weather riding. Anyone have any experience with the ICON line of jackets? I'm really interested in the TiMax 2 series and wondered if there waterproof or resistant, etc....

I have the TiMax2 Mesh. Nice jacket. I use it for riding in 32+ degree weather. Has a removable liner. Gets a little warm on those 110 summer days. Not sure about being waterproof since I haven't been caught in the rain.

It also feels a little bulky to me. Think I will be looking for a lighter jacket for this summer. maybe an Icon Tarmac.

Get with Ryders Connection / Josh for your Icon Jacket needs!!
super.gif

I have the Ti-Max non-mesh jacket... warm enough for the cold days with the liner & cool enough for summer days up here. I wouldn't want to wear it in really hot weather. Calling it "water resistant" could be a stretch. Rain comes through the sleeves where your arms bend... and I'm sure it would come through the rest of it too after a bit. All in all, I like it!
beerchug.gif

Waterbug, that jacket looks very nice. I have a red Daytona model and absolutely love it.

I have the TiMax2 Mesh. I like mine. I am thinking of getting a Timax2 Leather for cold temps next year.

Just got a timax 2 leather in 3xl for 389.00 from a guy who sells on ebay but he can get anything from icon cheap (retial on my jacket was 600.00). I got a set of icon gloves as well both get here tomorrow.

Back