ICE ICE Baby...

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Just saw the forecast for Ks in the AM and its not good! An ICE STORM is heading our way.. They are telling us to expect power outages and accumulations of up to a 1/4" of ice. Who else is getting some of this?

I've been saying for months now that VA is long overdue for one of the bad ice storms...last one we had was over Christmas many years ago, gave Mike a PC for Christmas and he couldn't even turn it on LOL

Good luck Sonny!!! Check the generator and fetch the fire wood...
smile.gif

We don't get ice storms out here on the west coast...better hunker down Sonny.

(BusaWhipped @ Jan. 11 2007,14:30) It figures. I just got the bike back to where I can ride it.
Just don't take your friends advice to come over.
wink.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,14:flamethrowing:) I've been saying for months now that VA is long overdue for one of the bad ice storms...last one we had was over Christmas many years ago, gave Mike a PC for Christmas and he couldn't even turn it on LOL

Good luck Sonny!!! Check the generator and fetch the fire wood...
smile.gif
We are going to warm back up this weekend.
muscle.gif

(heavybusa @ Jan. 11 2007,14:56)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,14
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) I've been saying for months now that VA is long overdue for one of the bad ice storms...last one we had was over Christmas many years ago, gave Mike a PC for Christmas and he couldn't even turn it on LOL

Good luck Sonny!!!  Check the generator and fetch the fire wood...  
smile.gif
We are going to warm back up this weekend.  
muscle.gif
Yeah, I was watching your weather today (I can only get the local Richmond stations, or NY, CA, you know...satellite LOL)...said it was going to be in the low 60's, but rainy
sad.gif

wow.gif
   looks like I'm not going to be alone! I don't have a generator this could get ugly. Did I mention its 63 degrees outside today? Some really weird weather were having here lately.

we had an ice storm in MS in '94. it was awesome. trees branches cracking, trees falling on cars, no school for days, roads iced over so much we could ride the 4wheelers on em and not worry about the police. those were good times
beerchug.gif

(VaBusa @ Jan. 11 2007,14:34) So, there may be an org outage?  
SHOCKED.gif
The servers are in California now, relax sister I got it covered.... No more cat 5 rewire from my 3 year old......

crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

crazy.gif

(ks-waterbug @ Jan. 11 2007,14:51)
wow.gif
   looks like I'm not going to be alone! I don't have a generator this could get ugly.
if you had a generator we might all be there with you
laugh.gif
i don't have one either but if this keeps on i may get one and wire up the house

Back