ice ice baby

gunsavy

Registered
the other day i noticed some coolant under my bike, so i took the right panel off and saw it was coming from the top hose on the radiator, took off the cap and noticed ice chips. long story short my engine ice turned to ice or firm slush any way from what i was told at the shop u shouldnt store your bike with engine ice cuz it will freeze . what should i use to store next time

live in MI very cold

Suzuki Anti Freeze .....green stuff, premixed, need 3 &1/2 qts. It's also an anti-boil, you know, the stock stuff ????........lowers the freezing temperature, and raises the boiling point. How cold is very cold ????.......

The following came from their website. Sounds to me that something is amiss! ???

Engine Ice Hi-Performance Coolant is biodegradable, phosphate free & non-toxic; while reducing operating race temperatures by as much as 50°F and effectively keeping boil over temperatures to 256 °F or less and freeze-up protection to -27° F.

my 1st thought was that the person added water to it I also forgot to mention it was purple in color don't know what it could be but whatever it is I had no problems with overheating
but freezing can be bad so going to drain and refresh thanks for the help
Posted via Mobile Device

Back