question for Engine Ice users

jonhpt2001

Registered
I have a question for those of you that use Engine Ice coolant...do you add anything else (e.g. distilled water, etc.) or do you just pour it in right out of the bottle? This is the first time I've flushed a radiator on my own...any suggestions? or tips?

Thanks

Don't add anything. It should take you about 1 1/3 bottles of the stuff to fill the radiator.

I have a question for those of you that use Engine Ice coolant...do you add anything else (e.g. distilled water, etc.) or do you just pour it in right out of the bottle? This is the first time I've flushed a radiator on my own...any suggestions? or tips?

Thanks
just changed mine about a month ago. just pour it in as is. mine takes 2.4 quarts about, 1 and 1/4 of the two bottles in the radiator and another 0.5 quart or 1/4 of a bottle for the reservoir. use 50/50 white vinegar and distilled water for the flushing procedure.

Cool stuff. I personally prefer the Water Wetter. Just pour a bottle into the radiator along with 50/50 antifreeze. I can personally attest to it's affectiveness after the rigors of Myrtle Beach.
cool.gif

Brian

i am down here in p'cola florida and it gets sooooo humid here engine ice works for me , btw just put it in your radiator no need to add anything else by 2 bottles of it you'll need both

Back