I was wrong

i learned to ride on a bike with no mirrors, gauges, signals,fairings,etc etc... good times! now the busa feels like a freakin Mercedes

Tried it with my dual-sport and couldn't deal with it. I put a fold-down on it as a compromise.
Yeh What ever....
rock.gif
I know, I know, kids..............

He's P12's butt buddy. Don't pay him any mind Paul.

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137696821 -->

I dont get it,why come over here from LaBusas and start crap? The mods should ban all their IP's,over and done with.

Definitly a smart idea of putting them back on. I am constantly scanning them for any idiot behind me that doesn't plan on stopping at the red light.

Only time I remove my mirrors are for Track Days, which is required b/c you're not supposed to be lookin back at the competition. Supposed to be lookin forward at all times.

I always check the mirrors 3-4 times in a minute , without them , i can't feel i'm riding safe , good choice busa_boy_69 .

I can't imagine riding without them. I have also ridden a buddies bike set up for the track around the block and couldn';t wiat to get off of it for 2 reasons... 1) No mirrors and I get spooked when I don't know what's goin on around me ( It's a control thing) and 2) it was a ZX-12. I figured he didn't need them anyway cause he was always in the back of the pack anyway!
ices_rofl.gif

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137707967 -->

Back