I hit/punched a deer!

Phrogg

Registered
Ok, I hit a deer last Thursday on the bike. I didn't go down. It didn't do any damage other then take out my left mirror and busting my water bottle. I'm ok, bike is ok minus the mirror. Now though I need a new left mirror or just a new set of mirrors. I'm not looking to spend more then $50 on unless absolutely worth it. I've been looking on ebay and have seen a lot of different things. A lot of them being the integrated headlights for pretty cheap. Any thoughts on these, or something worth while would be appreciated. THANKS!!:D

wow you got lucky, some others have not faired so well with the hitting deer thing, glad your ok,
we have several site sponsers here that will gladly help you with your mirror situation, Pashnitbusa is a good place to start.:thumbsup:

go to pashnit busa and look at the gsxr 1000 mirrors, they are a little longer and vibrate less and cost around 50 shipped

I have the gsxr mirrors and they are nice. But, if you want just a replacement for your left one, make me an offer I have one.

Back