GSX1000 mirrors on your Busa?

Well, after trying different mirrors and finding out they were actually shorter than the stock ones,
I have come to think the only way to make sure my mirrors stick out MORE was to
push them out one way or another. Since I already had ¾" extension blocks I thought I would look
for longer blocks. I found a 1" set and ordered them. However just to change them out for a ¼" difference
didn't seem like it would help much, So I stacked them and now they are out 1" farther then they were.
No they are not an exact match but pretty close.
Sitting on the bike (can't ride yet - still have snow and 20 degree temps) it appears that I see almost none
of my arms in the normal riding position. This was the only way I could think of to guarantee that they moved outward.
Time will tell if this "fixed" my problem of not wanting to see my elbows but instead, what is behind me without having
to move from my normal position and/or twist my arms to get a rearward view without any of my body in it. :laugh:

Mirror ext block.jpg

Well, after trying different mirrors and finding out they were actually shorter than the stock ones,
I have come to think the only way to make sure my mirrors stick out MORE was to
push them out one way or another. Since I already had ¾" extension blocks I thought I would look
for longer blocks. I found a 1" set and ordered them. However just to change them out for a ¼" difference
didn't seem like it would help much, So I stacked them and now they are out 1" farther then they were.
No they are not an exact match but pretty close.
Sitting on the bike (can't ride yet - still have snow and 20 degree temps) it appears that I see almost none
of my arms in the normal riding position. This was the only way I could think of to guarantee that they moved outward.
Time will tell if this "fixed" my problem of not wanting to see my elbows but instead, what is behind me without having
to move from my normal position and/or twist my arms to get a rearward view without any of my body in it. :laugh:
Any chance you have a link to the 1" extenders you mentioned/show having bought?
Thank you

Back