I want this bike.

Not my style...but somebody will buy it
all_coholic.gif

i always thought that if you were going to leave off one of the front rotors that you'd want to remove the rights side rotor so you could see the wheel better when its placed on its side stand
rock.gif

why did he do the opposite?

(psycobusa @ Dec. 01 2006,01:17) i always thought that if you were going to leave off one of the front rotors that you'd want to remove the rights side rotor so you could see the wheel better when its placed on its side stand
rock.gif

why did he do the opposite?
I was wondering the same thing, in most showbike circles the right side is the BEAUTY side.

some will pay that price we sold one for around the same price. here is our new creation. let me know if you want to see no flash pics??

this pic is when it was just finished not even cleaned yet...

borat.jpg

reminds me of tron ...lol just incase its not mine its a customers bike actually a customer that became a friend of the family. we started with an 04 le and sold it to some one in the UK for about 25 k and this is the new creation we got a crowd at bike nigh needless to say. the name of our shop is Bling Bling Co. so if your in miami and need some thin let me know or maybe we can ride some time.

did anyone notice how the the camera is off center and the wheel is not center under the tail...............for 25k at least the he could have done a better job

(heavybusa @ Nov. 30 2006,20:03) Not worth the money, he just bought all the standard parts.

There is no love in that bike, just reciepts.
My thoughts exactly

Also it doesn't matter, he's a new Ebay seller
I wish him luck...but my bike won't bring in $25K
and I've got alot more invested than him
good thing it's never for sale
tounge.gif

Back