I want this bike.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I want this bike, don't wanna pay for it but i want it. I love the white.
I've got the same wheels on my Busa.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-Hayabusa-Limited-2006-with-2-dealers-miles_W0QQitemZ330055300492QQihZ014QQcategoryZ
50030QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....iewItem</a>

Super Sweet !! Uhhhhhh......25 Grand is a joke !
wow.gif

$25K Someones dreaming.
But looks good, kind of what Im shooting for but I am going with different wheels, black swingarm and of course the TURBO
tounge.gif

Ill give them $9200 just to have a spare
biggrin.gif

Those are polished rotors. Yes, it takes the effectiveness outta them, but do you really think that bike gets ridden? It's a show toy.  

Please, for the guys about to start complaining about the usefullness of this bike on a road course or twisty mountain road, save it.  Different bikes, different uses.

Somewhere deep inside all of us is a burning need to take that thing through the biggest mud puddle we can find!
super.gif

.... Or maybe that's just me...
poke.gif

(BusaFan00 @ Nov. 30 2006,19:41) Somewhere deep inside all of us is a burning need to take that thing through the biggest mud puddle we can find!  
super.gif

.... Or maybe that's just me...  
poke.gif
Oh .....you dirty boy you !
laugh.gif

that is one nice bike, you know its not ridden. especially with one front brake caliper. i love those wheels.

Not worth the money, he just bought all the standard parts.

There is no love in that bike, just reciepts.

(GMbusa @ Nov. 30 2006,18:52)  

Hey, i run one front rotor!
not saying nothing bad about one front rotor, i just figure with the power of these bikes we need all the help we can get.stopping it.i would like to myself if i had the wheels you run on yours, to show them off,if i was not worried about stopping the beast.

(thepushercg @ Nov. 30 2006,20:10)

not saying nothing bad about one front rotor, i just figure with the power of these bikes we need all the help we can get.stopping it.i would like to myself if i had the wheels you run on yours, to show them off,if i was not worried about stopping the beast.
Bikes like that are made to cruise not speed.

Stopping is not a problem.

even so, you know at onetime or another your going to turn the throttle past stop to just see where she will go.

I'm basically at the same point with my bike right now. Just need a front signal light and I'm set...
bowdown.gif

(bacharles @ Nov. 30 2006,20:29) I'm basically at the same point with my bike right now.  Just need a front signal light and I'm set...  
bowdown.gif
Bring on the pics!!!

36_14_13.gif

(thepushercg @ Nov. 30 2006,08:10)

I wasn't making the comment out of anger, more like "hey, that's like me" kinda response.

Back