I want CRAZY LOUD pipes!!!

Loud pipes do not save lives, they just create more animosity towards the sportbike/bike crowd...  Two thumbs down...

Anyhoo Bro, If you want a system that is loud but sounds amazing?  The HMF Dual Highmounts sound awesome and look badass...  I've seen em' and heard them and they rock, sorta sounds like an F1 car just at lower RPMs
I was wondering if I was gonna get a reply like this...makes me think a bit.

Loud pipes sound so cool when decelerating right before a corner & picking it up again…I also like loud too when I'm passing through blind spots, it makes people check at least their mirrors & think twice before they perform a U-turn in front of me. I want cagers to know I’m around. I’m sorry, but I’m sick w/ this & wanna start w/ the loudest & work my way down, if I have too. Once again, your opinion is greatly appreciated. AW

BTW, thanks Krieg, cut my fairing on my 'o4 makes me tremble a bit. So is placing heat tape to the fairing, but I'm willing for tape over cutting. Thanx for the in-put. Got any pictures just for giggles?

Here is a photo of my old Pro Mod. You can see the gold label pipe.

ProMod1.jpg

Here is a shot of the header tubes and after looking at it I realise you may have a hard time getting it behind the radiator. Your best bet would be to call V&H direct and tell them your dilema and see what they say or to go with the Big Bird and if it aint loud enough you can always remove the packing. Another thing to keep in min in all this is a Power Commander to adjust your fuel to compensate for the new pipe.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086382255 -->

DSCF0396.JPG

Thanks dude. Be carefull about getting the drag racing bug cause you never know where it will take ya.
laugh.gif
race.gif

Good luck on the pipe

alright MSF, I wanna be there for this haha.. I'll snap some pics myself.. maybe we can create a couple sound clips.  D&D bolt-on and your BB full-system.  There haev been a few people asking for sound clips in various threads here...  We'll be using the same sound recording device so it'd be a reasonable comparison?  I'm heading out to ES not this saturday, Jun 12.  So lets hook up one eve in the next few days!
If weather is OK....I'd like to do it tomorrow......supposed to rain possibly though.
I have a quarter mile marked out on my road......to narrow to race, but wide enough for a by run.......Lemme know when yer available!!!

OK HMF dual High Mounts sound amazing and a pretty damned loud...

Dual slip ons only on ANY Busa is not going to result in a whole lot of extra volume due to the mid-pipe restriction.  So if you want stupid immature loud you gotta get a full system.  But I will just be making fun of you as your "Crazy Loud" ass pipe has the neighbors calling cops.  Not to mention that everytime you get on it your going to have every LEO in the area well aware of your speed and noise...  

Loud pipes do not save lives, they just create more animosity towards the sportbike/bike crowd...  Two thumbs down...

Anyhoo Bro, If you want a system that is loud but sounds amazing?  The HMF Dual Highmounts sound awesome and look badass...  I've seen em' and heard them and they rock, sorta sounds like an F1 car just at lower RPMs
You gotta start smokin again bro!!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Yer cranky as all hell!!

tounge.gif

Hey, MSF, how do you or your wife life that G5? I just bought one and think it will work out great for me once I finish reading up on it!

So if you want stupid immature loud you gotta get a full system.  But I will just be making fun of you as your "Crazy Loud" ass pipe has the neighbors calling cops.  Not to mention that everytime you get on it your going to have every LEO in the area well aware of your speed and noise...  

I can attest otherwise Rev.
On two occasions now, I've had people go to pull into my lane......clutch in, crack the throttle a hair and they move back but fast!!!

I actually had a Cop wave me in to hear the bike.
He had seen me go buy while he was in a gas station about an hour earlier.....way back, he waves me in.....I thought oh crap, what now.
Turns out he rides a TL1000S, and he just wanted to talk bikes....too cool!!!

Oh yeah.......my neighbours are my sister, and her husband.......noone else for half a mile.

Just have an answer for everything today don't I.

Gotta bug the Revmyster a bit once in a while.
BTW.....seriously bro......how's the quiting going???

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086389537 -->

Hey, MSF, how do you or your wife life that G5?  I just bought one and think it will work out great for me once I finish reading up on it!
I have a 1.8 P4 myself........she has the G5.....she's a graphic web designer, and photographer, and owns her own hosting business.
She's sitting right beside me, and told me to tell ya that yer gonna be amazed with it.
Best money she ever spent she said.....absolutely loves it!!!
Oh ya.....I'm not allowed to even look at it....let alone touch it!!!
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Hey, MSF, how do you or your wife life that G5?  I just bought one and think it will work out great for me once I finish reading up on it!
I have a 1.8 P4 myself........she has the G5.....she's a graphic web designer, and photographer, and owns her own hosting business.
She's sitting right beside me, and told me to tell ya that yer gonna be amazed with it.
Best money she ever spent she said.....absolutely loves it!!!
Oh ya.....I'm not allowed to even look at it....let alone touch it!!!
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif
Well, tell her thanks for that review!  I'm learning about the proper settings for my pictures and it seems a little daunting.  Hopefully I will get it shortly.

Sorry for jacking your thread, AZ, but saw the opportunity.

Now back to regular posting!

<!--EDIT|BigBSBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086390453 -->

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Got the video......She's gonna compress it and hopefully have it on tonight.
If not, it will be tomorrow......she's super busy today!!

PM me if ya want the link, and I'll send it when it's ready

ok , enough with all this louder is better. Which pipe is best for not only sound but increased hp together. The stock pipe is slightly louder than a good fart after some texmex, with just a tad more hp. I want some nice sound boost along with some hp added in for a little show. And I prefer not to cut any plastic. Someone please give me some good advice on both and whether I should go with a 4-2-1 or keep dual pipes on. Just a no bullshit answer from someone who knows a bit or 2 about pipes along with but not biased in too many ways.. come on guys someones got the knowledge and Im just hitting you guys up for a little hint of what is best and what else i need such as a power commander or yada yada yada.. I will take all the help I can get... thanks guys... jfksmith

ok , enough with all this louder is better.
Hey Bud, this is a LOUD pipe thread, that ain't RIGHT but here is a non "bull$hit" thread for ya, I'm learning about HP gains from other threads, U should too...this is a LOUDER IS BETTER issue...click below & help yourself!

Topic: Exhaust Myths vs Reality

The topic is located at:

MSF, sorry i missed out.. It's been busy here...

Sounds good
smile.gif

p.s. did u get the vid uploaded here?

Back