I want CRAZY LOUD pipes!!!

AZTECWARRIOR

Registered
This bike is plenty fast enough for me so all I really care about is CRAZY LOUD pipes. I wanna get a 4-2-1 cuz I heard those are the LOUDEST which just happens to give me more HP. I know about PC & gonna learn more about that block-off “thingâ€￾. I heard about the D&D, Muzzy’s & the Big Bird HMF. I also heard about Hindel’s “Street Smartâ€￾…if that means quiet I’ll rather be dumb. lol

Just on the slip-on side, will D&D cans make my BUSA really LOUD like the 4-2-1
rock.gif

D&D prolly makes the loudest pipes... dual slip ons are prolly the way to go.

Had D&D....now have the BigBird.
Trust me on this........the D&D's are nice and quiet!!!
tounge.gif
compared to BB anyways!!
Honestly!!!!
D&D is louder than most others though.

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086309854 -->

Just a friendly question......why does everyone think D&D is so loud
rock.gif
.....they aren't!!!

BB puts D&D to rest big time, if all yer lookin for is noise!!!

Kriegs right though....if ya don't mind looks get one of them low mount through fairing drag pipes.

No disrespect meant!!!

<!--EDIT|monsterspeedfreak
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086320866 -->

Hey MSF, any chance you have a recording of your BB laying around anywhere, or know where one is??

I'm considering it for my bike but I'd like a chance to hear that bad boy first, and haven't ever heard one in person....

<!--EDIT|Monty
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086321412 -->

Hey MSF, any chance you have a recording of your BB laying around anywhere, or know where one is??

I'm considering it for my bike but I'd like a chance to hear that bad boy first, and haven't ever heard one in person....
I really wish I did, it would be much easier than just tellin folks.
Wait.....wifey just walked into the room, and said she can do a vid on her G5 with sound and all.......yipppppeeeee.
Had no idea she could do that......o boy...o boy she's tooooo cool!!
I'll try and get it this weekend.

I have had my bike beside MSF's with his BB on.  I've got D&D bolt-on's, and the BB is definitely louder, i could here him from days away!!

<!--EDIT|Iced
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086355317 -->

Wait.....wifey just walked into the room, and said she can do a vid on her G5 with sound and all.......yipppppeeeee.
That would be so awesome!!! Would that include a burnout? Just kidding, keep it safe & save some rubber.
race.gif

BTW, thanks EVERYONE so far for responding to this post.
Just so happens that my reart is low anyways......besides who would pass up a chance to showboat right....hehehe

alright MSF, I wanna be there for this haha.. I'll snap some pics myself.. maybe we can create a couple sound clips. D&D bolt-on and your BB full-system. There haev been a few people asking for sound clips in various threads here... We'll be using the same sound recording device so it'd be a reasonable comparison? I'm heading out to ES not this saturday, Jun 12. So lets hook up one eve in the next few days!

Just a friendly question......why does everyone think D&D is so loud
rock.gif
.....they aren't!!!

Kriegs right though....if ya don't mind looks get one of them low mount through fairing drag pipes.

No disrespect meant!!!
I personally have never heard the HMF on any bike. I have heard D&D, Yosh, Vance & Hines, Muzzy and Micron on several bikes. Now being I've never personally hear the HMF I only can comment on what I've heard. Between the above mentioned cans, D&D is definietly the loudest! Muzzy comes in a close second, but the other guys are tooooo quiet for me. If ya want loud and not concerned about HP go with the D&D slipons. As for everyone else I can only comment on what I've heard. My .01

Have a loud and obnoxious one......BD
tounge.gif

I really wish I did, it would be much easier than just tellin folks.
Had no idea she could do that......o boy...o boy she's tooooo cool!!
I'll try and get it this weekend.

Very cool dude....I can't wait to see, and hear, that!

Thanks!!
Monty

OK HMF dual High Mounts sound amazing and a pretty damned loud...

Dual slip ons only on ANY Busa is not going to result in a whole lot of extra volume due to the mid-pipe restriction. So if you want stupid immature loud you gotta get a full system. But I will just be making fun of you as your "Crazy Loud" ass pipe has the neighbors calling cops. Not to mention that everytime you get on it your going to have every LEO in the area well aware of your speed and noise...

Loud pipes do not save lives, they just create more animosity towards the sportbike/bike crowd... Two thumbs down...

Anyhoo Bro, If you want a system that is loud but sounds amazing? The HMF Dual Highmounts sound awesome and look badass... I've seen em' and heard them and they rock, sorta sounds like an F1 car just at lower RPMs

V&H Pro Drag Pipe if you don't care about looks otherwise D&D
Funny that U mentioned that. I was looking at the pro pipe & 4-1 megaphone. Looks like V&H left the BUSA out of their product line. R they crazy missing out on the BUSA crowd? Looks like I would have to cut fairing anyhow to make it work just like some of the other bikes. Thanks very much for input.

http://www.vanceandhines.com/spm4.html
If you don't mind cutting plastic you could call V&H and they will be able to put together something for you. The pro pipes, pro stock race on their site, come with a header and a seperate megaphone and the header is made up of a collector and 4 seperate tubes that are somewhat adjustable as they all slide together. You should check with them but I would be willing to bet you could fit one to a Hayabusa motor This would be a straight through header and pipe set up with no packing whatsoever and they are very loud. You would also need to be able to fabricate a mount for it as they are ment to be put on racing chassis. I used to run a "gold Label" on my Pro Mod and it was very impressive. I actually caused several opponents to red light by just putting it on the two step at the right time.  
biggrin.gif
The difference between the pro and comp pipe is the pro comes with matched length header tubes and the comp has four different lengthe tubes BTW.

<!--EDIT|Krieg
Reason for Edit: None given...|1086371910 -->

Back