I wanna a loud pipe

a new hobby...
+1 That's the short answer!
Fortunately we live in America, so the dictator attitudes don't apply here... I agree that loud pipes can be annoying (depending on the situation), but to tell someone to get a new hobby just because you don't like what they are doing with their bike is pretty sad...
thumb_down.gif

I have the full Alienhead system. I LOVE the system, my friends envy me! You can figure it out from there.

I know some have said the alienhead, but you cannot remove the baffle in it.
You need a street megaphone or short megaphone from BDE; both with removable baffle if it isn't loud enough in.

get the street meg or the short street meg.. both have a removable baffle.. and without the baffle they are LOUD.. but at the same time the street meg sounds good.

i have it on my 02 busa.. at the track without the baffle and baffle in on the street.

brock street meg.

Forget all that...Boz Brothers B2 is sickeningly loud. God awful expensive for what it is but it'll get the job done. PM me if you're interested in pics, price.

I have brocks short meg, took the baffle out this last weekend,pretty damn loud...people can hear you before you get to them and wayyyy after you pass them...only complaint about it with the baffle out is once you hit certain rpm sounds kinda raspy like a honda civic exhaust...i will be deaf soon so it wont matter
cool.gif

Back