I TOLD you I was gonna do it...

:rofl:

gaydar20f8.jpg

Teh Gheyness. Apparently I don't watch enough MTV 7, so what does "Sucka Free" mean?

*************edit*******************
2. sucka free 92 up, 120 down
An event, place, or thing (music, city, etc.) where there are no fake ass playas, wannabe G's, wannabe gangstas and no ***** ass bustas. Only true playas and playettes and those that keep it true to what they do. Hence the term "sucka free"
Yo, you ever watch sucka free sunday on MTV 2? Yeah, they got only the realest jamz playing, none of that wannabe hood ****, ya heard

Yo, werd down! :rofl:

OMG!!!! That's beautiful. Now just keep your freaky friends away. For some reason my tail feathers are gettin alittle sticky. I haven't caught the culprit in the act but I think I know who to keep an eye on. :laugh:

That's what I was thinking :laugh:

Ah ok, er a WOW...is that what they call a soul patch, or is it sole patch?? and it is different...to each his own. Amen!

OMG!!!! That's beautiful. Now just keep your freaky friends away. For some reason my tail feathers are gettin alittle sticky. I haven't caught the culprit in the act but I think I know who to keep an eye on. :laugh:

:tiptoe:

ummmm.....+1 to pretty much what everyone above have been saying.

Back