I TOLD you I was gonna do it...

TXBusa05LE

Registered
Sucka free Sunday...:rofl:

DSC00037.JPG

DSC00038.JPG

OMG!!!! That's beautiful. Now just keep your freaky friends away. For some reason my tail feathers are gettin alittle sticky. I haven't caught the culprit in the act but I think I know who to keep an eye on. :laugh:

I'll never ever do it in my entire chicken shiet life. No way. I guess I never learn to appreciate the beauty of subtlety.

Ummm....errr....uhhh........take it off right now or I'm stealing your LE....... :super:

Teh Gheyness. Apparently I don't watch enough MTV 7, so what does "Sucka Free" mean?

*************edit*******************
2. sucka free 92 up, 120 down
An event, place, or thing (music, city, etc.) where there are no fake ass playas, wannabe G's, wannabe gangstas and no ***** ass bustas. Only true playas and playettes and those that keep it true to what they do. Hence the term "sucka free"
Yo, you ever watch sucka free sunday on MTV 2? Yeah, they got only the realest jamz playing, none of that wannabe hood ****, ya heard

Last edited:
Teh Gheyness. Apparently I don't watch enough MTV 7, so what does "Sucka Free" mean?

*************edit*******************
2. sucka free 92 up, 120 down
An event, place, or thing (music, city, etc.) where there are no fake ass playas, wannabe G's, wannabe gangstas and no ***** ass bustas. Only true playas and playettes and those that keep it true to what they do. Hence the term "sucka free"
Yo, you ever watch sucka free sunday on MTV 2? Yeah, they got only the realest jamz playing, none of that wannabe hood ****, ya heard

:rofl:, werd up!

Back