I think my motor is dead

dinobusa

Registered
Ok i,m coming up the road getting off the exit I hear clank sound, lift my visor oh shiznit my joint shut it down pull over call my cuz. He takes me home guess what the motor will not turn. Bought the bike from Clinton with suppossed to only have 4300 miles on it now I have 9500 I am wondering did this motor have alot more miles than they claimed? Anyone know a good mechanic in the southern MD area.

welcome to the board. sorry about the mishap
sad.gif

Hey thanks for the welcome, man that blew my week-end hard like a friend was down for the count. But came back to reality quickly, she will be back in spring until then damn that's a long time. lol

umm, not sure if this is a good mechanic or not, but the saleman that sold me my bike at the dealership, atlantic power and cycle in la plata, has a brother who has a bike shop that deals with a lot of hayabusa's, he told me they're good, the salesman's name is andre. he should be able to tell you where the bike shop is. hope this helps some.

Looks like you got someone to go to.... Sorry to hear about your bike, if the motor won't turn over things are not so good. Don't try and start the bike you'll only make things worse. Is the bike losing oil... Any obvious damage? Might have dropped a valve.

Back