I think my cat is MIA

WuzzaCBXRider

Donating Member
Registered
She came out yesterday to chase lizards in the garden alongside the driveway while I was tinkering with the Honda. I didn’t see her when I came inside but she often hops into the next yard to snoop around in their bushes. She doesn’t like the heat and it got to 90 but she never showed up. No show over night and all of today, another 90 degree day. Can’t imagine where she could be. It’s not likely anyone scooped her up as she’s hard to catch when she’s on the hunt. The snakes and coyotes and the resident bobcat aren’t ever seen during daylight although I did see the Bobcat once around midday but that was a mile away. Now I’m getting worried as she’s not really an outdoor country animal. Saved her from a kill shelter @ nine months old and she turned four just last month. If she went clear into the bush, into the trees on the nearby hill and got snake bit she might not have been able to get back. She’s just nine pounds. Keep your fingers crossed for me.
22B11DA5-06AF-4619-83C6-E1FC20218753.jpeg

8BC22AA7-52B2-49F0-A721-6F39FB484E2F.jpeg

She came out yesterday to chase lizards in the garden alongside the driveway while I was tinkering with the Honda. I didn’t see her when I came inside but she often hops into the next yard to snoop around in their bushes. She doesn’t like the heat and it got to 90 but she never showed up. No show over night and all of today, another 90 degree day. Can’t imagine where she could be. It’s not likely anyone scooped her up as she’s hard to catch when she’s on the hunt. The snakes and coyotes and the resident bobcat aren’t ever seen during daylight although I did see the Bobcat once around midday but that was a mile away. Now I’m getting worried as she’s not really an outdoor country animal. Saved her from a kill shelter @ nine months old and she turned four just last month. If she went clear into the bush, into the trees on the nearby hill and got snake bit she might not have been able to get back. She’s just nine pounds. Keep your fingers crossed for me.View attachment 1582572
View attachment 1582573
Fingers crossed bro. But has she been neutered? My cat stayed away for like three days, only for us to find out that some other male tabby cat was being a lady killer with her. Im sure she'll turn up bro.

Yeah she’s spayed and chipped but her chip isnt any good unless someone finds her and takes her to a shelter. I don’t see that scenario playing out. Animals bigger than her is my worry.

Oh boy, I know how worried you must be, if my boys went missing I would be beside myself!
Just keep looking and calling her name, cats are always gonna come back to where they know they're safe... in this case.....on your bed lol.
What's she up to with the shower mixer?? Does she turn the water on?
Hey, I see you still haven't got a Bambillo yet lmao.

Well guess who showed up meowing her ass off. A lil skinnier and thirsty but just as clean as when she left. Someone must’ve had her inside or her coat wouldn’t look so good. She ‘talked’ to me for about an hour as though she was telling me all about her adventure, her last adventure. Not going to lose her to a coy
9F3FCB44-08A9-4859-BF81-B2088164148A.jpeg

ote or bobcat or snake. She’s fast but not in the same weight class.:)

Well guess who showed up meowing her ass off. A lil skinnier and thirsty but just as clean as when she left. Someone must’ve had her inside or her coat wouldn’t look so good. She ‘talked’ to me for about an hour as though she was telling me all about her adventure, her last adventure. Not going to lose her to a coyView attachment 1582602

Last edited:
Two full days and nights. She was extremely thirsty (and talkative) as I heard her from my bedroom window to the front door as she musta been running back. She yelled/talked to
3B9C1FD4-6C58-4B44-B7C4-1329FA75F090.jpeg

me for another hour. Her coat was in perfect shape as though she’d been inside at least for one of the nights, despite her thirst. Hungry too. She’s already made it thru a snake bite right after I moved here but that was at night and she’d never been out after dark since, until this time. For her to venture out from under the shaded carport into 90 degree sunshine, for two days, is still a mystery. Glad she’s back...but I (was) planning a tripl:eek::p:D

Well guess who showed up meowing her ass off. A lil skinnier and thirsty but just as clean as when she left. Someone must’ve had her inside or her coat wouldn’t look so good. She ‘talked’ to me for about an hour as though she was telling me all about her adventure, her last adventure. Not going to lose her to a coylol I knew she'd be back, I'm glad she's back.View attachment 1582602

Back