I think i'm seeing things

Hey man, I think you were the guy I met last week at the gas station in Smithville. It was nice meeting you and your wife. You'll be happy to know that I had my fist service since we met so I've had the chance to open the bike up a little more.... all I can say is wow... Now I see what everyone is all geeked up about.. this bike is just sick.

I was wondering, When you guys pulled over on the side of the road did she say that her helmet shield blew off?
rock.gif
And who are you?
I think they want you to post up as a new member and tell us about yourself and post some pics of your busa.

If you guys think thats funny, you absolutely must see this:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video....30e.htm
That was a great video!!

Serious now, I used to live in England when I was a kid and the cows over there have got some serious attitude! They flat out don't take any crap from people and will chase you and bite you. Notice how the kids in the car took off when the cows started running? I'm telling you, the cows over there are not like our American cows. I think they are smarter or something cause they see people and go after them. I got bit more than once as a kid! By a cow that is! I don't think you could safely go cow tipping over there like you can here.

So are you in for Oct. 1 Iowa Ill. ride?
I'm gonna do my best.

What are the plans?  Ride up there? Trailer?

I can see if Jeff wants to go...
I think Chris is going to have the Oct 1 ride somewhere in Iowa. Whatever you guys want to do is OK with me. We can trailer up to Des Moines and meet up with Greg, or ride the busas all the way. May be a little easier on the body to trailer to Des Moines.

Back