Be careful toting things in your jacket and making low speed turns, lol!

84Ninja

Registered
I was coming home the other night on the copper and decided to stop at the local 7-11 and get a large cola slurpee to bring home. I wrapped it up in a bag and stuffed it inside the front part of my jacket and zoomed home. As I was pulling into the driveway with a right turn, at nearly walkiing speed, I nearly dumped the bike because the slurpee restricted my range of motion. It was one of those mini "Holy Cow" moments. I can't imagine dumping the Busa over a friggin slurpee, lol. So, make sure you're extra careful of v. low speed 90 degree turns while toting bulky things in the front of your jacket!!

Last edited:
Haha, had a few moments like that when going back to work with a McDonald's plastic soda cup between my legs and my ass as far back on the seat as I could get it...awkward as hell.

So you were jonesin' bad enough for a slurpee that you stuffed it inside your jacket while riding home? ::9 Alrighty then...:laugh:

Lol, dude years ago the guys that hung out at MR on Patton would go for a Taco Bell run and tote back a few tacos, burritos, and drinks in thier jackets...:beerchug:

mmm

free-slurpee-at-7-eleven.jpg.png

a slurpee really goes down well (no pun, lol) after a long ride. I'm also lucky the cup didn't break open and freeze my nads in sticky coke syrup. I almost sh!t a brick when I nearly dumped the bike. I remember dumping my '84 Ninja (love of my life then) when my foot hit a bunch of pebbles. My head was reeling seeing it laying on the ground in a most un-natural position.

latteslurpee.jpg

Last edited:
Back