I think i'm losing it.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
I was scanning through some pics and heard myself compliment the looks of a ZX14, then i was thinking i'd like to customize one.
It was like someone else talking through me, gaaa...... i'm losing it.

Am i now mentally challenged?

Should i change my screenname to GMphantom12busa?

This disturbs me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

No, you're normal. Just like the story of the ugly duckling, you're simply looking past the horrific exterior of the stock version and visualizing what could be. It just needs a little more work than most to become a swan.
laugh.gif

I was thinking the same. Cost of customizing a ZX-14 would be about the same as buying a used Busa. Think I would rather have 2 Busa's.

No, you're normal.  Just like the story of the ugly duckling, you're simply looking past the horrific exterior of the stock version and visualizing what could be.  It just needs a little more work than most to become a swan.  
laugh.gif
The part of the story they don't tell ya' is that the ugly duckling visited a Kawi dealership, saw a 14 and he said, "HOLY $HIT, now THAT'S UGLY. I feel better about myself now".

biggrin.gif

No, you're normal. Just like the story of the ugly duckling, you're simply looking past the horrific exterior of the stock version and visualizing what could be. It just needs a little more work than most to become a swan.
laugh.gif
The part of the story they don't tell ya' is that the ugly duckling visited a Kawi dealership, saw a 14 and he said, "HOLY $HIT, now THAT'S UGLY. I feel better about myself now".

biggrin.gif
Yeah, it's like they couldn't come up with any new ideas, and someone said "I know, let's stick a half dozen lights on the front!"

I'm sorry but when I had my GSXR600 I thought the BUSA was HORABLE looking until I got 1 for myself
smile.gif

I do like the ZX-14 and I take back whatever I said about it inthe past :p

<!--EDIT|GSXRme
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142282961 -->

Okay Gentlemen, not that I want it to change here but...
Whatever happened to Phantom12...
Seems like he would be here talking louder and more confident than ever...

David

I did it!!  I'm now the pround owner of a ZX14!!
Now i'm faster!!!

Nope, i didn't do it. Had you going there for a second though....
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142284329 -->

The women in Va. must feed you guys some real high grade corn then.......'cause Yammi is one big dude .
biggrin.gif

ZX14 is pretty sweet. A few of the custom ones look great, but stock just doesnt do it for me. What would be wrong with owning both a 14, and Busa
rock.gif
I mean why limit yourself...if you dont like it, well sell the darn thing...but I think they both have the potential of looking great, but the 14 just needs a little more time and $$$ to make it look the way I think it should.

And No - I don't think your losing it..than again, dont ask me for a reality check...Ive been know to give bad advice before...just ask my X-fiance.

Back