I think I bought a Hayabusa

If you bought the bike, send me the VIN via private message. I'm concerned that the ignition key didn't fit the gas lid. The bike may have had its numbers changed up. I was an auto theft detective for several years, so I can find out what the deal is with the bike if you'll give me the info.

I'll give a full update when I get off work. Everyone seems to be anticipating ANY news.

Some good, some bad.

Yeah dont think anybody cares anymore....???good luck...:whistle:

Thanks a lot Lycan, you big moon pie eating, sheep violating, wookie looking SOB....I wanted to know :moon:

I was starting to wonder if there was a horrible accident. Let's have the news. And the pics if there's anything to take pics of! Follow the :rulez:

about dang time, i think your thread had more post on it then any other hear latley besides "vmans" , let us know dont forget either!!!!:poke:

Hopefully the good out weighs the bad. Do fill us in. Maybe something we can help with?

Flame away, ban me, whatever..................but you just don't throw 6K plus at a cosmetically imperfect sports oriented motorcycle, no matter what the make!! I mean, heaven forbid, there could be hairline fractures in the frame or gawd knows what else that can't be seen until it's too late! Too many better and more intelligent deals to be made out there nowadays! Oh well............what's that old saying? "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink"?

Last edited:
Back