I SAW A UFO

smile.gif
Morphine is fun, MMMMKay.

so with 90,000+ people seeing these military airship / glider thingys, isn't it about time they simply fess up? I mean we are not all hallucinating, like Revis ;) , or UFO theorists... it's certainly not a secret any more with those lights running down the side and them flying over largely populated areas [Duh?] - and it's not moron aliens making low pass sight seeing trips... what's the big deal?

perhaps MIL are making "longer term effects" on humans from the new purpulsion systems watching area hospitols for side affects

maybe the computers have finally taken over [Wargames] and started building their own robots [Terminator] and are planning to revolt and take over the world [Insert your favorite random science fiction movie here] and eventually enslave us to become their batteries [The Matrix] and keep us in a state of subjective numbness where it's impossible for use to recognize that we are really prisoners [Corporate America + Cable Television]. Okay, maybe I'm stretching things

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ATTENTION TO MY FICTIONAL ACCOUNT. I, GREG, WILL NO LONGER BE SPEAKING ABOUT THIS TOPIC

I was just kidding above ;)

Well, since neither the military nor local air traffic control will identify the craft as friendly, I plan on visiting the local air guard chapter and asking them what possible reprocussions will be when I start taking shots at unidentified low flying craft. Unless, of course they'd like to tell me it's friendly and to not do that.... I have a right to defend myself. If they are ours, I sure hope they are unmanned. I don't wanna hurt anybody. But it will be cool to bag one of these and post the pics up online before the men in Black come get me. If I suddenly stop posting, you all know why.

Skip the worrying and go straight for the foil hat. Stylish, comfortable, and an effective, low-cost solution to combating mind-control! Be the first on your block to have absolute mental privacy!
biggrin.gif

Aluminum Foil Deflector Beanie
http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html

Last summer while just star gazing with my daughter I saw what looked like an airplane light in the sky but solid, not flashing. No noise. It could not have been an airplane because of the amount of space it was traversing in the sky. For how far away I estimated it to be, it was moving several times faster than any jet could. It did not burn out. It was not a falling star. It's path changed instantly and it went off in another direction and disappeared.

These days, it might have been a drone. I don't know though.

Yeah yeah yeah . . . I seen one back in 1984 in Perth Western Australia at night, with another guy as witness also, cigar shaped, huge silent and moving slow at low altitude, we were driving at the time, saw it going overhead, pulled over, got out and stared in disbelief for a minute.... then it zoomed off at high speed.
We never said a word about it all the way to his place.
I dropped him off and next time I saw him I asked him about it, he denied the whole incident happened.
Hmmmm.

Yeah yeah yeah . . . I seen one back in 1984 in Perth Western Australia at night, with another guy as witness also, cigar shaped, huge silent and moving slow at low altitude, we were driving at the time, saw it going overhead, pulled over, got out and stared in disbelief for a minute.... then it zoomed off at high speed.
We never said a word about it all the way to his place.
I dropped him off and next time I saw him I asked him about it, he denied the whole incident happened.
Hmmmm.
I have 5 brothers and sisters and when we are young, we all saw one at night hovering over one of our fields right in front of us...it was surreal...

Back