I need a kickstand to work better with my Buell pegs...

Greenbean

Registered
I want to maybe replace my kickstand and get one that better works with my Buell pegs and the amount or adjustment I need for my size 15 feet, lol...

What are you guys using, Prefer something available in black also.

Thanks, :afro:

:brave:

I want to maybe replace my kickstand and get one that better works with my Buell pegs and the amount or adjustment I need for my size 15 feet, lol...

What are you guys using, Prefer something available in black also.

Thanks, :afro:

:brave:

I am in the same boat as you. Size 15 shoe and just installed the pegs. If I lower the shifter from stock position at all, I cannot get my foot under the shifter because the kickstand is in the way while riding. It feels great if I am just sitting on the bike with kickstand down. But while riding kickstand doesn't tuck up out of the way, it is actually right below the shifter peg and in the way.

I have read of a washer trick that pivots the kickstand, one under the front bolt or something like that, but I kind if want a nice machined black kickstand that I know will work and possibly looks better, lol...

I have a similar problem in that I cannot adjust the shift lever to lower position to make shifting easier without the kickstand getting in the way. If I adjust the lever where I need it I cannot get the bikeinto first gear with the kickstand up. I got rid of the ugly heavy kickstand when I had my bike lowered back to stock height now but kept the adjustable kickstand. I know some members have bent there shifter and kickstand by heating them up.

the washer mod i did was because of the exhaust to pivot the stand out... heres a pic i don't know if it will help...

100_0969.jpg

Lol...

Easy trigger...:poke:

Guess I just need to save more money and get thet Brocks AH I have been thinking about...:laugh:

Back