I love watches..

you have my taste
beerchug.gif
Cowboy Up!

tounge.gif

r8
okay here is my only watch left

2261107433_083f68170d_b.jpg
my wife saw me taking this pic and was like said "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING", "I'M GONNA GET ON THAT COMPUTER AND TELL EVERYONE WHERE TO GET A HOLD OF YOU AT THE NUT HOUSE" "you need a life
laugh.gif
"

i guess i have the same obsessions i have quite a few i almost always were an eco drive watch though i have one that is a kick around that i wear to work and then i just got this new orange face one for christmas.

P1000294__Medium_.JPG

A few more. Didn't know I had these it's been so long..

Saftey Watch with Santa Fe emblem on band. Still in plastic.

007-1.jpg

And left to right..1950's Bulove blue face, German stop watch, 18 kt. Omega, 10 year safe driving watch accutron, and an overseas Seiko I bought in 1971 from a GI.

008-1.jpg

And the Elgin was a gift from someone dear to me who has passed. Screw on back, 21 jeweled Elgin RR watch with 18 k chain. Priceless and willed to someone who will cherrish it forever.

010.jpg
011.jpg

r8

You know, this thread  was good for me. Every watch in the pics has been a part of my life. Relationships back in Ft. Wayne, work experince and two of those watches were a gift and the persons giving have passed. I could never part with any of them. It doesn't matter if they are valuable or not.

Kind of choked up right now.

r8

Well Ft Wayne is enough to get me choked up too but for all the wrong reasons
rofl.gif

Back