I love watches..

runeight

why ask why
Donating Member
Registered
I'm pretty particular what I buy. I have another one I want in addition to this one but the deal was to good to pass up.

I think this makes 10 or 12 now. I'll have to count them someday. This was my "I Love You" gift to myself for Valentines Day.
laugh.gif

My second Chronograph watch. Watcha think?

r8

View attachment 1293584
View attachment 1293585

I have a Mickey Mouse Eco Drive
smile.gif
great watches.... I like the look of the chrono!

ThumbsUp.gif
i like watches too but i always break them. so i just have 1 now and dont wear it.
sad.gif

I have a Mickey Mouse Eco Drive  
smile.gif
  great watches....  I like the look of the chrono!
Yeah, so many chrono's are way to busy huh? Look ugly also. The key is for work the watch has to have a numbered dial. Very hard to find in a Chrono. My Seiko has a numeric face also.

Amazon, new for $117.00 shipped. 40% off retail. I think I'll keep it. Next one is a military reissue by Benrus.
winkold.gif

r8

http://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/is/image/Hammacher/63488?wid=180

I have worn this for years. The following year they did a white numeral on a light green face. Wish I would of bought it but not available for years.

To be honest the Seiko watches today are ugly.

r8

View attachment 1293651

my 1 working watch (well that is wearable)

DSC_0057.JPG

and the broken crap I rescued (the Mrs felt my collection of broken watches was trash and pitched 3 or 4 others that I did not catch in time... these were just the newer ones I recovered... mostly trash Fossil watches... I have a Lucian Picard (sp?) somewhere that she says she did not pitch
DSC_0149.JPG

Just bought two Swiss Army watches also. One for Mikki on her birthday and one for my oldest Niece on her Sweet 16 birthday later this month. (29th)

r8

41cvulzjeZL__SS500_.jpg

I bought the Mrs a Movado while I was in Canada.. I guess you train guys are supposed to have a gold pocket watch... fess up and show it buddy...

Back