I LOVE GREG BEST!!!!

Anna

Registered
Hi gang~! It just needed to be said! I LOVE him and everything about him. Never before has someone SOOOO touched my heart on a deeply intimate level, never before have I opened up to a life more fullfilling than how I feel when we're together eating at Burger King, or crusing around in his Honda listening to 80's Loverboy music. If there is love at first sight, he's first, last and every sight inbetween to me. That other famous guy I was dating, who shall remain namelss, was so finicky and narrow minded compared to Greg. He's so open and comforting to me, the way I always imagined a real man should be, but haven't seen in anyone since my father. It's not as much fun being a pinup tennis pro as you might think, and my days of that success are numbered, but being with Greg.... [oooh shivver!!] ... I don't know, it's like
Christmas and New Years Eve and the forth of July, every day and night [wink] all year long!!! I can't say enough and I KNOW this is the one that will last for me.

Hi GREG! Luv U, Miss U, Miss me 2 <--- that's from a song he wrote for me!!!!

smells suspiciously like a conspiratory plot involving WWJD and emus...
rock.gif
rock.gif
rock.gif

post_6_33438_post_12_70725_bunny.jpg

rock.gif

rock.gif

Yeah, Unfortunatly it's Anna Johnson, that Corn Fed Fresh off the Farm Philly from th enext county over... But hell, Anna is Anna I guess...

Anna, spending some quality time with thesnake may actually prolong your pin-up days. Just a thought.

My social schedule is pretty busy, but I'll squeeze u in soon.

WWJD's still in denial about the pregnancy rumors then?
wink.gif

God knows, WW wouldn't get a gal pregnant out of wed-lock, would he?
laugh.gif

well, I wouldn't tell YOU about it anyway!!!! ;)
biggrin.gif
hahahaaha
just be another virgin birth

Thanks, Anna, I think you're okay too!

[psssst!!! Somebody get me out of this! I think she's STALKING me!!!]

What.....what about me? So, everything you said was just bs?
rock.gif
I thought we had something.....I want my letter jacket back....

Back